I'm supposed to colorize a black and white photo partially. This is a photo I took in the fall, some leaves were scattered around at school. I've finished the project, but unfortunately I won't have the colorized photo uploaded until after winter break...
Oooooooh! I like it! Sure, it's all black and white but I like how the single leaf sits on top of all the others. I could never take a picture like that. I can't tell though...are they on a tree or something?
I'm looking forward to the colored one!
Friends are life
Music is life
Love is life
Writing is life
Hate is Death
This is a good picture. I like it ^_^ i took a photography class once. Sad to say I have hardly any talent. But I did manage to take an amazing picture of a ferris wheel at night ^_^ Anyways this is nice and I can't wait to see your colored one ^_^
I really loved this. The black and white give it this weird totally awesome feeling and the leaves are compleatly sharp and really pretty to look at. I almost gives me this springy feeling while it is snowing and like five below up here. Nice picture.
It's crazy how your life can be twisted upside down inside out and around and you can get sushi from safeway still looking like a normal person — starchild314