School Project

7 posts
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3
Reviews 198
I'm supposed to colorize a black and white photo partially. This is a photo I took in the fall, some leaves were scattered around at school. I've finished the project, but unfortunately I won't have the colorized photo uploaded until after winter break...
Attachments
DSCF276515.jpg
DSCF276515.jpg (172.24 KiB) Viewed 265 times




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 46
Oooooooh! I like it! Sure, it's all black and white but I like how the single leaf sits on top of all the others. I could never take a picture like that. I can't tell though...are they on a tree or something?

I'm looking forward to the colored one!
Friends are life
Music is life
Love is life
Writing is life
Hate is Death




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3
Reviews 198




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1650
Reviews 287
This is a good picture. I like it ^_^ i took a photography class once. Sad to say I have hardly any talent. But I did manage to take an amazing picture of a ferris wheel at night ^_^ Anyways this is nice and I can't wait to see your colored one ^_^
check out my deviantart account ^_^
http://maki121.deviantart.com/




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 8
I love this picture. I think the black and white suite it. Love it!!!!
Regret is the main thing you hate in a society
because you are always regretting the thing that was regretful.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1090
Reviews 83
Awwweesooommmeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wheres the coloured one??? WHERE?? WHEEEEERREE??
I just hit my computer
Because it was being slow
I need my daily Smallville fix
And it will not load the video.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3223
Reviews 86
I really loved this. The black and white give it this weird totally awesome feeling and the leaves are compleatly sharp and really pretty to look at. I almost gives me this springy feeling while it is snowing and like five below up here. Nice picture.
Living in a tower



Surround yourself with people who are serious about being writers, and who will tell you, ‘Hey—you can do better than this.’ Who will be critical of your work, but also supportive. And who will not be competitive in a negative way.
— Isabel Quintero