*also dies*
*comes back to life*
*looks at Loll's age*
*dies again*
Seriously - that is really good. The basic outline looks wonderful (far better then anything I could do), with a nice intricate flower head,
But what really grabs my attention is the colouring - or more precisely, the shading and highlighting. I mean - well... wow. The leaf looks awesome... and you manage to make the black look really good (something I have tried numerous times - and failed at each and every atempt).
You're better then some of the people in my year who are taking Art for their GCSE's.
Did you draw the rose from a picture or a photo, or did you just do it without a picture? It's very purdy. You are very talented!! I like the gloopyness of the blood, if it is blood..its quite purplely blood. mm.
That is brilliant, I love the way you've made the shading look so realistic and how the colours go with the black and white. The stem looks incredibly realistic, I also like how you've got the pink stuff on it but I'm not exactly sure what it is sorry
Cheat your landlord if you can and must, but do not try to shortchange the Muse. It cannot be done. You can’t fake quality any more than you can fake a good meal. — William S. Burroughs