*Chants* Send it to them! Send it to them! *Continues to chant*
[Griffinkeeper] 10:45 pm: The guard appears "We have weasels now!" [Firearris] 10:45 pm: askes the guard for the weasel! [Griffinkeeper] 10:45 pm: The guard gives Firearris the Weasel. [Firearris] 10:46 pm: aquires the weasel and renames it "Cat" Take that, Lumi.
Like the multitudes of people above have already said, "THESE ARE SOOO CUTE!" Just plain adorable! I bet they tasted just as well. Oh man I want one too!!
I'm a godmother, that's a great thing to be, a godmother. She calls me god for short, that's cute, I taught her that. --Ellen DeGeneres
When I was in NYC they had a giant bunny made of those little bunnies on display in the center. I really wish I could have eaten them! Why didn't you save one for meeeeee! Chocolate goodness has eluded me on post-easter candy hunting trips.
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. — Mark Twain