I don't exactly get what you mean by taking a photo by painting with light.
Anyways I really like it though! I like the silhouette of this person and swirls of light. This piece has a definite mystical mood. It's rather inspiring too. I like it. But I'd love to know exactly how you managed to get this...
I'm a godmother, that's a great thing to be, a godmother. She calls me god for short, that's cute, I taught her that. --Ellen DeGeneres
But other than that, this is fabulous. The light is all swirly and sillhouette-y and pretty. And some other word that ends in a Y.
But yes. Nice touches. I like it a lot. Very elegant & mysterious. ^^
-Saint Razorblade
The Official YWS Pirate
"2-4-6-8! I like to delegate!" -Meshugenah "Teague: Stomping on your dreams since 1992." -Sachiko "So I'm looking at FLT and am reminded of a sandwich." -Jabber
I'm going to give this a star. I feel inspired looking at this. It's like she's twirling her soul/ life energy as a weapon, like a pair of bolas. If you plan to do fantasy, you might consider that picture as a possible way that a character fits in it. Either that, or use it to help establish indepth imagery when you are writing a piece. For all I know, I plan to use this to build up more ideas for imagery when I write.
Kudos to you girl.
P.S: If the silhouette is of you, then I think you look pretty cute lol.
"To the edge of the universe and back. Endure and survive."
It looks so mysterious and magical. The one suggestion I have (if you try this again) is that you make the actual source of the light more obscure, because I don't like the fact that I can kind of see some of the light bulbs (the ones right in front of the model's face).
Other than that, though, I really like this! Keep it up.
~Azila~
That is GORGEOUS. I really like this. I want to learn how to do that!! Well done x
"Sometimes we see a cloud that's dragonish,
A vapour sometimes like a bear or lion,
A towered citadel, a pendant rock,
A forked mountain, or blue promontory,
With trees upon't that nod unto the world,And mock our eyes with air.."
When your heart gets pierced with arrows, don't rip them out and pierce those around you in retribution for your hurt. You'll only unnecessarily wound others and bleed to death yourself. — LadyMysterio