Hoobastank - The Reason

6 posts
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 439
Reviews 35
These are drawings representing each line of the chorus from Hoobastank's 'The Reason'. It's kind of shabby but I hope that you'd like it anyway. :)
Attachments
PC080622.JPG
I've found a reason for me
To change who I used to be
A reason to start over new
and the reason is you.....
PC080622.JPG (279.87 KiB) Viewed 601 times
I love Jesus.




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 32885
Reviews 2058
I actually like this a lot. I love the song, although that might have been because I heard it so many times. It was really popular when it first came out. But the art is wonderful in describing each line, I really love how you did "start over new" as a caterpillar turning into a butterfly... It was beautiful and meaningful very cool. ^_^ Your art is also really good, I think the only one I don't like much is the guy in the las tone. He looks a bit too wide at the bottom, and his face freaks me out, because you drew him crying and it just looks odd....though the girl in his arms is perfect! I like this a whole lot. :)
“It's necessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live.”
― Alexandre Dumas, The Count of Monte Cristo




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 439
Reviews 35
Heheh, thanks! Well, the big is her dad and I wasn't really bothered bout giving her a fit father..haha. And the expression on his face is better detailed in real life. The camera picked out it's highlights instead. :( Thanks anyway! :)
I love Jesus.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1040
Reviews 411
Hey, I love that song too.

You've done a great job, given the song a whole new 2dimensional effect — I really appreciate your novel, nevel idea nd your effort.

Although I wouldn't picturize the chorus in the same way, it's really nice to know how you see it.

I think Hoobstank members would be pleased with your work.
Calvin : You can't just turn on creativity like a faucet. You have to be in the right mood.
Hobbes : What mood is that?
Calvin : Last-minute panic.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 441
I really like that. The pictures are simple and easy to look at. I like how all the words kinda rhyme its really purdy. Nice work! Keep going.
I could picture this as the beginning page on a comic book...

-Cheers
Genevieve
xxx




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 439
Reviews 35
THANK YOU!!!!!!!! :smt111 You guys have indeed, made my day.
I love Jesus.



You never really know how much of you takes residence in other people... We all exchange bits and pieces of ourselves with each other until we're big sparkly collages of everyone and everything we've ever loved
— GengarTheGhost