OH WOW that is the most amazing picture I have ever seen drawn by somebody so young!!!
WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! Teach me how to draw like that! How did you do all of those little details? Those are so amazingly detailed.... (note to self: learn bigger, newer, better words...)
*sniffles at her own art* And here I used to be known for my drawings.. But wow. The reason I can't draw like that is because I don't have the patience lol! I wouldn't even begin it because of the work ahead.
i wish i could draw like that... :,-( it must've taken aaaaaaaaaaaagggggggggeeeeeeeeeesssssssss!!!
i like all the detail and shading. are you studying art?...
According to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly. Its wings are too small to get its fat little body off the ground. — The Bee Movie