Irish_lad2011's Pictures

4 posts
User avatar
Gender Male
Points 5890
Reviews 418
]These were posted in KayJuran's picture thread, which she made to showcase her pictures, not anyone elses.

Those are awsome. I have a few pics i recently did and i was wondering what you all thought of them here I go.......(Just so you know im a noob at all of this....) SRRY ABOUT SIZE


Image

Image

Image\

Image

[img]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k204/joe_carl/100_1205.jpg[/img
Gotta a find a woman be good to me,
Who won't hide my liquor, try to serve me tea.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 6523
Reviews 657
You're a newb, not a n00b. Being a n00b means you're annoying. A newb is a newbie.

Anyway, I like all of these, especially the second and third. They're so colorful! ^_^
Jennafina's Love Your Body Already Dammit Campaign

forum353.html

(To find out what it really is, just click.)




Random avatar
Gender None specified
Points 2020
Reviews 87
These are cool! I like the 1st and 2nd.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 820
I like the comedy and tragedy one.
.: ₪ :.

'...'



When we are children we seldom think of the future. This innocence leaves us free to enjoy ourselves as few adults can. The day we fret about the future is the day we leave our childhood behind.
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind