This is a photograph I took of my lane in the morning. It captures the beauty of something leaving the utter inconveniences of trying to drive up in underneath the snow.
wow, that is a beautiful picture, seeing i do photography, that makes me want to buy that lol. is there anyway ic ould have a copy, this picture is lovely. its a shame we dont have this in england, your country sousnd sooo kewl! lol
Thats a really great photo I love taking photo's its amazing how you see things yet people don't see it like you do. ah I wished it snowed here england is just RAIN RAIN RAIN!
'Sadistic lies we form like the web of a spider, the truth we hide like our flaws.'
Surround yourself with people who are serious about being writers, and who will tell you, ‘Hey—you can do better than this.’ Who will be critical of your work, but also supportive. And who will not be competitive in a negative way. — Isabel Quintero