This is a photograph I took of my lane in the morning. It captures the beauty of something leaving the utter inconveniences of trying to drive up in underneath the snow.
wow, that is a beautiful picture, seeing i do photography, that makes me want to buy that lol. is there anyway ic ould have a copy, this picture is lovely. its a shame we dont have this in england, your country sousnd sooo kewl! lol
Thats a really great photo I love taking photo's its amazing how you see things yet people don't see it like you do. ah I wished it snowed here england is just RAIN RAIN RAIN!
'Sadistic lies we form like the web of a spider, the truth we hide like our flaws.'
Go and make interesting mistakes, make amazing mistakes, make glorious and fantastic mistakes. Break rules. Leave the world more interesting for your being here. — Neil Gaiman