Sharpe Avatars

5 posts
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 8846
Reviews 531
All my avatars from the Sharpe's series staring Sean Bean.

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image


The man in the white poofball hat is a snag from South Park.
Fraser: Stop stealing the blanket.
[Diefenbaker whines]
Fraser: You're an Arctic Wolf, for God's sake.
(Due South)

Hatter: Do I need a reason to help a pretty girl in a very wet dress? (Alice)

Got YWS?




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 1068
Reviews 164
I don't know the series, but you make some spiffy avies!




Random avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 1160
That's a lotta shit :P
Not the avvies, but the word. Jeez, I'm funny! HAHA... LISTEN TO ME!

These are absolutely awesome... I don't know who this Sharpe guy is but... I'd like to :P




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 890
Reviews 375
THATS THE GUY FROM NATIONAL TREASURE...

yay, go DQ *makes idiot of self*

Thats a lot of the OH SHIT ones...

interesting with the different fonts...

"why are we wearing funny hats?" HAH makes me Guckle

Interesting stuff, what movie or show is this from.
On another note, could you find some other pictures for the OH SHIT, and change other stuff rather than the font?
Life's a B*tch, slap it upside the head.

Dargquon Ql'deleodna: (n) "Dar-qu-on Kel-del-ode-na" something i made up that sounded cool, partially based off of the Drow Drizzt Do'Urden's name style




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 820
*gasps and then swoons* Yay! I love Sharpe :P
.: ₪ :.

'...'



This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much all of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movement of small green pieces of paper, which was odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.
— Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy