Boredom on an unsteady mind is no good...

18 posts1, 2
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 221
I love the quotes. The bacon sandwich one was funny. Where do you go to make these???
Quarrels would not last long if the fault were only on one side.
--La Rochedoucauld

"An unexamined life is not worth living..."
---Socraties




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 8846
Reviews 531
Yum, chai latte frap!

So, about how I make these. Well depending on my mood, which usually mean which program works best, I use either Adobe Photoshop or Corel Photo-Paint. Both programs you can download the trials of off their respective websites.

Heehee, bacon sandwhich! I think I shall be making some more Band of Brothers then.

:D

I think I'll start another thread labeled - CL's Avatars, and post all that I've done.

EDIT: I have started a CL's Avatar thingie here.
Fraser: Stop stealing the blanket.
[Diefenbaker whines]
Fraser: You're an Arctic Wolf, for God's sake.
(Due South)

Hatter: Do I need a reason to help a pretty girl in a very wet dress? (Alice)

Got YWS?




Random avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 1160
(Takes the dark ages one)
Love them :)



Some people are hourglass shaped, some people are apple shaped, some people are pear shaped, some people are even bean pole shaped, but if we’re not careful we all become banana shaped. This is your gentle posture reminder.
— Ranger