PSD Sigs and Avatars

6 posts
User avatar
Gender Male
Points 240
Reviews 110
Welcome!

Would you like a shiny new avatar or signature!? I can make you one with PhotoShop!

Current Price: 1 point.
Prices may change dramatically like x3 of what they are now so get them cheap! Comment below!

Showcase-
Imtoxic Sigs(cousin)
Spoiler
Last edited by ImHero on Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
new profile: profile.php?u=36729




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 286
Reviews 241
How about this for a Signature.

"We always want what we don't have"

I will give you however much I think it is worth.
There seems to be nothing written here. :shock:




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 30323
Reviews 289
i wasn't aware you could have images in your sig.
vulgus vult decipi, ergo decipiatur






User avatar
Gender Male
Points 240
Reviews 110
LouisCypher wrote:i wasn't aware you could have images in your sig.



Nope. I don't think so. I'll still do them for the fun of it :).. I'm not very good anyways
new profile: profile.php?u=36729




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 240
Reviews 110
Jonathan wrote:How about this for a Signature.

"We always want what we don't have"

I will give you however much I think it is worth.



I was thinking username for signatures, that's too much to put into a little amount of space. I am not looking for points, I have enough. :) And I am not good at PSD I just like messing around and making names. Do you want a specific name?
new profile: profile.php?u=36729




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 286
Reviews 241
Could you make me a profile picture based on the one that I have, and what I would really like is for you to write Jonathan at the bottom of the picture in some nice way.
There seems to be nothing written here. :shock:



Why should Caesar just get to stomp around like a giant while the rest of us try not to get smushed under his big feet? Brutus is just as cute as Caesar, right? Brutus is just as smart as Caesar, people totally like Brutus just as much as they like Caesar, and when did it become okay for one person to be the boss of everybody because that's not what Rome is about! We should totally just stab Caesar!
— Gretchen Wieners