Nickname: None

Birthday: April 13th

Nationality: French/British

Blood Status: pureblood

Zodiac Sign: Aries

Sexuality: Bisexual

Height: 5 foot 4 inches

Weight: 110lbs

Physical Description: Rather small for his age, Gage has a feminine look to him. He is small, sleek, and slim. The young boy only weighs a total of 110 pounds. He has a smooth almost roundish face, which is very feminine. He has light pale peach skin, which is smooth and acne free. He has no scars and no birthmarks. Due to his father's obsession with "The Dark Lord's work", Gage has a tattoo of a snake and skull on his right arm, which is merely just a tattoo in honor of the dark lord, and Robert Cailles' hope that his son would continue the Dark Lord's "Noble work". Gage is pretty ashamed of it.
His natural color is "deepest brunette; however, he likes dying his hair. Gage's hair is a jet black, with strands of hair on his right side being platinum blonde. The boy keeps his hair nice and tended too, but he does like it when it is shaggy. Gage's hair is just above his chin. His bangs are styled to come together right in the center of his face, and to the sides (so it stays out of his eyes).
Gage has beautiful Forest Green eyes. The boy usually has two looks pasted on his face. One, a bored look, or two a look of annoyance. The boy rarely gives a smile, but most likely the only smile anyone will ever see would be his devious grin.

Personality: Gage is rude, which is probably due to being raised in a pureblood family. He is one of the most rude Gryffindor anyone could ever meet. He doesn't care what others think, and he'll say what he wants, even if he gets beat up over it. He is the guy that everyone knows one way or another. He is true to himself and what he wants. If he says/does something that he feels bad about, which would be something HORRIBLE to someone else, he isn't too proud to apologize. He is brave like most Gryffindors. He doesn't really consider many people his friends, but those he does he'll defend no matter what. He can be a very loving guy once you get past the whole "I'm a dick" thing.
His favorite fruit is grapes, his favorite veggie is carrots, and his favorite desert is pumpkin pie. Gage likes cats more than dogs. He enjoys spending his time hanging out with friends, fighting with Ares, picking on first years, and walking about the castle.
Gage loves his mother. In fact, she is the main reason he plays Quidditch.
Gage's least favorite food is chocolate. He thinks Dimitri can go die in a ditch, and he absolutely loathes his father.
He has four fears~ Being weak, his loved ones dying, his mother's disappointment, and Leonora breaking up with him.

Bio: Born in France and raised in England, Gage was brought up by a stuck up pureblood family. He was the first in his family to be placed in Gryffindor. Compared to the rest of his family, Gage can be just as rude, but he is much more entertaining to be around. Gage is a natural Quidditch player, but he hates. In his first year, Gage made boat loads of "friends", however he doesn't really consider most people to be so. He is the guy that EVERYONE knows, and I mean everyone. He is extremely social, but he is rude and stuck up at times.
At the age of 8, Gage's father, Robert Cailles, gave him a tattoo. A tattoo that looked exactly like the "Dark mark" that Robert Cailles had seen in a book about "The Dark Lord". In honor of his obsession, Robert Caillies hoped that one day Gage would continue "The Dark Lord's" work. Gage despised his father, and he would never do such an awful thing.
Gage's parents, Robert and Renee, are both from pureblood families. Robert has a position in the Ministry of Magic, and Renee is a stay at home wife.
Before Gage attended hogwarts, he was home schooled. Gage spent most of his time with his mother, and the two would enjoy things like cooking together. Robert Cailles spent most of Gage's childhood in the Ministry working. So, Gage's connection with his father was nonexistent. The only thing his father really did as force Gage to do something.
Like many pureblood children, Gage never had any friends. Any children he knew were just as snotty as he was, which he didn't like.

History at Hogwarts:
:bulletred:1st year- Gage is the first in his family to be placed in Gryffindor, which was a HUGE surprise to his parents. Gage's mother was happy for him, but his father was outraged. He was angry that his only son would be a Gryffindor. Gage was extremely social (and cute), and he made many "friends" this year (a lot of them in higher grades). He was determined to prove he was better than his father.
:bulletyellow:2nd year- Gage had gotten into the "dating" stage. The boy seemed to be dating a new girl every week. By second semester, Gage became bored with girls, and he had his first male love interest, but it didn't go too far since he was only 12. Gage's mother requested for him to try out for Quidditch. After trying out, Gage became the Gryffindor Keeper.
:bulletred:3rd- Gage had an eventful year. He actually made real friends. He almost died, and his father was murdered. Gage started dating Leonora. He actually loves her and plans to stay with her for a long time. The boy got better with Quidditch, and he actually grows to like it. He worked hard in school, and he tried to impress his mother with his better grades.
:bulletyellow:4th year- Current year~

House: Gryffindor

Year: 4th year

Items:
Wand--
:bulletred:wood: dark walnut
:bulletred:core: unicorn hair
:bulletred:length: 9 inches

Family List:

:bulletred:Father- Robert Cailles
:bulletred:Mother- Renee Cailles
:bulletred:2nd cousin- Susanna Kirilove
:bulletred:2nd uncle- Yehor Kirilove
:bulletred:2nd aunt- Nadine Kirilove
:bulletred:cousin- Theodore Smithers
:bulletred:cousin- Rusha Newton
:bulletred:2nd cousin- Gwendavyre Hayes

Friend List:
:bulletred:Janet Nancy O'Conner
:bulletred:Vaska Sparrow
:bulletred:Hannah Smith
:bulletgreen:Ares Wong
:bulletblue:Leonra Sparrow
:bulletblue:Susanna Kirilov
:bulletblue:Alex Byrne

Other:
:bulletred:He has a Chartreux cat named "Leo"
:bulletred:Patronus is a Lion.

Schedules: (to be filled)
check out my deviantart account ^_^
http://maki121.deviantart.com/

19 Reviews

Reviews: 19
Fri Nov 25, 2011 3:39 am
volleyball13 says...

Bravo! Very thorough profiling. I think, since he is so rude, that he should be very sarcastic as well.
"Crowded classrooms and half-day sessions are a tragic waste of our greatest national resource - the minds of our children."
Walt Disney

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:45 pm
FreshMeat says...

Very good character profile! I actually learned a lot on how to develope my own characters! So thank you(: Your character sounds very interesting, let me know if you have any pieces with him in it. I would love to read them.

Thank's for putting this up, I hope it helps others really learn how to develope a character. Keep that ink flowing!

~~April~~
“People have a habit of inventing fictions they will believe wholeheartedly in order to ignore the truth they cannot accept.”
― Libba Bray

287 Reviews

Reviews: 287
Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:11 pm
Maki-Chan says...

thanks guys!

This is a character for an online art/rp group. The characters are being judged, so I wanted to make sure everything was a-ok with his profile.

In fact I'll post a picture of him 8D

http://maki121.deviantart.com/gallery/27571136#/d4h4psg
check out my deviantart account ^_^
http://maki121.deviantart.com/

There is no quiet. There is only Doc McStuffins.
— Ron Swanson