Characters for The Triangle Effect

1 post
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1854
Reviews 78
MC- Chrissy (Chris) Cantel
Best Freinds- Annie Williams, Landon Banmore, Gab (Gabriella) Anster, and Derron O'Hare
Crush- Everrett Crosby
Parents- Warren Cantel, Denise Cantel
Brother- Nat Cantel

Sorry everybody, I wrote this a couple of years ago, so I didn't think about descriptions right then. Hope this helps everybody understand if there was any confusion. I add more to this a bit later. Anyway see ya later! And keep writing!
Driver picks the music, shotgun shuts his cake hole. -Dean, Supernatural



Poetry is my cheap means of transportation. By the end of the poem the reader should be in a different place from where he started. I would like him to be slightly disoriented at the end, like I drove him outside of town at night and dropped him off in a cornfield.
— Billy Collins