And yeah Aniar, I like the colours... Dont dis the the clothes, ooooh is he wearing a necklace? Oh wait, thats chains.. Pretty.. God, please tell me I need a life.
I have loads of Final Fantasy ones on my PC do you want me to get them for you later aniar? I'd get them now but I'm too lazy to go all the way upstairs turn my pc on and wait for it all to load lol.
You mean like the third one but in color? No prob.
Oh and Emma, I didn't mean to step on your toes there. I just knew I could do it fast and thought I'd help out. Similarly- post in my art thread. I asked you a question and you never answered.
May you never steal, lie, or cheat. But if you must steal, then steal away my sorrows. And if you must lie, then lie with me all the nights of your life. And if you must cheat, then please, cheat death. — An Unknown Bride, Leap Year