Really Fun Game!

2 posts
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1373
Reviews 270
say the word "cows" before each word

cows
about
talk
to
idiot
this
got
I
how
look

now say the word "cows" after each word

cows
about
talk
to
idiot
this
got
I
how
look

now say the word "cows" before and after each word

cows
about
talk
to
idiot
this
got
I
how
look

now just read it from the bottom

cows
about
talk
to
idiot
this
got
I
how
look
I just lost the game.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1825
Reviews 142
haha, i remember this!!!! it was on facebox...
i carry your heart(i carry it in my heart) <3

Please review my performance poem?



As the notifications drift in I stop and wonder. Why do they take so long? Do they have adventures we don't know about? I bet they do. When they come I will ask myself. What amazing adventure has this straggling notification been on? How far did it travel, and why didn't it take me?
— TypoWithoutCoffee