I'm only at 7885 words so far. I'm running way behind, but then again it's the weekend now, so it's catch-up time!
There are two kinds of folks who sit around thinking about how to kill people: psychopaths and mystery writers. I'm the kind that pays better. ~Rick Castle
Hopefully I'll be able to get a couple thousand more words in before bed, but I doubt it's going to happen. My characters just aren't cooperating right now!
“Don't tell me the moon is shining; show me the glint of light on broken glass.” Anton Chekhov
23.5K. I'm excited because I finish high school on Tuesday. Textbooks will burn. Word counts will soar. Teeth will be saved from cavities due to a lack of chewing gum bans.
I just hit 15,000 words today, which means that I'm officially on schedule! It's getting much easier to write. The first few days I wanted to go back and edit everything but now I just type it up, check the word count, and turn off the computer without looking back. It's a much less stressful way to write.
“Don't tell me the moon is shining; show me the glint of light on broken glass.” Anton Chekhov
14567...about 6000 words behind where i want to be but if I do 2000 words every day for the rest of the month with two days off I should make it. *crosses fingers*
"Just like moons and like suns, With the certainty of tides, Just like hopes springing high, Still I'll rise." -Maya Angelou
This is one little planet in one tiny solar system in a galaxy that’s barely out of its diapers. I’m old, Dean. Very old. So I invite you to contemplate how insignificant I find you.
You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go... — Dr. Seuss