Menu
Desktop site
Home
Games
All Literary
Clubs
Events
Forums
Green Room
Poetry
Prose
Roleplays
Sign in
Username or E-mail:
Password:
Remember Me
Forgot your password?
Register
Sign in
Register
Username or E-mail:
Password:
Remember Me
Forget your password?
Young Writers Society
Home
Games
All Literary
Clubs
Events
Forums
Green Room
Poetry
Prose
Roleplays
Home
Forums
Special Events
NovMo
NovMo Archives
I feel so proud!
17 posts
1
,
2
Insomnia
Gender
Points
2816
Reviews
252
Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:19 pm
Insomnia
says...
·
Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:19 pm
I had that happen last year. The honour is yours this year.
GryphonFledgling
Gender
Points
42011
Reviews
922
Sun Nov 23, 2008 11:27 pm
GryphonFledgling
says...
·
Sun Nov 23, 2008 11:27 pm
Epic.
I now have a goal to attempt: defeating the evil squiggly red line once and for all. *bows low before new hero*
Very, very nice, my friend. Keep up the excellent work.
~GryphonFledgling
I am reminded of the babe by you.
Sign In
Register
You are going to love some of your characters because they are you, or some facet of you, and you are going to hate some characters for the same reason.
— Anne Lamott