Word Wars

3 posts
Random avatar
Gender None specified
Points 1176
Reviews 56
Does anybody want to do a round of word wars? I have a few hours of free time.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 4194
Reviews 111
When?
When Heroes fall and the Sacred Blade is captured, can Evil be stopped?~The Wings of Darkness

I'm also ZeldaMoogle on Fanfiction.net!

"Funny is a formula for which there are a million variables, and it is impossible to backtrack unless, possibly, you make a living out of it."~Rosey Unicorn




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 3183
Reviews 189
Ditto the above question.

I'm basically not sleeping until I reach my word target tonight so I'll be free for word wars for a while methinks.
please grant me my small wish; (love me to the marrow of my bones)



Too often we crave the extraordinary in life, without even learning how to cherish the ordinary first. Friend, I promise you this: if you can learn to take joy in the simple mundane things in life, the extraordinary will take care of itself, it'll be on its way, hurrying towards you. But if you skip the first part, it'll ever evade you.
— Arcticus