How bout "The Whispers of the Gods." or "Whisper of the Gods"
"I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with someone you want the rest of your life to begin as soon as possible."
It's a sort of epic fantasy thingy, with several subplots. Basically,the Shadowgods and Godspirits are fighting for control of Eylasia (a realm), and are battling it out through control and manipulation of the people. SO yes, big war.
There's a godmarked woman, who has visions and is trying to figure out what they need, blah blah blah
I was thinking of WHISPERING GODS, because it suggests influence...
"I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with someone you want the rest of your life to begin as soon as possible."
You're wrong about humanity. They are your greatest creation because they're better than you are. Sure, they're weak, and they cheat and steal and destroy and disappoint, but they also give and create, and they sing and dance and love. Above all, they never give up. — Metatron (Supernatural)