I have 7,053 so far.
I could have more if my dad didn't decide to wake me up at eleven (I've had some late nights lately), then find everyone on the computer and then have to go shopping for pens. : (
I still want 3K more than what I have before the day ends.
I realized that I said I'd be gone for only two weeks...but I was gone for much longer.I hope to stay on this time.
No where near where I wanted it to be... in word count and content but I'm planning on fixing the content it in my notebook the pretending that's how it is in my actual novel and continuing on with how it is in my notebook. =]
*p.s. Thanks Jared!*
Last edited by Sketch on Mon Nov 03, 2008 2:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
You must never give into despair. Allow yourself to slip down that road, and you surrender to your lowest instincts. In the darkest times, hope is something you give yourself. That is the meaning of inner strength. — Uncle Iroh