"2-4-6-8! I like to delegate!" -Meshugenah "Teague: Stomping on your dreams since 1992." -Sachiko "So I'm looking at FLT and am reminded of a sandwich." -Jabber
I would have more words if it weren't for the EVRHM (Evil Villain's Right Hand Man) ... you see, I didn't have one last night, so at 4,004 words I had to stop so I could find one for hire... Luckly this morning I found one and was able to write again... That's the end of my sad story... but yeah he's awesome and I can't wait to write more about him!! =]
Whoa, Suzanne, you're really far. Congrats. I hope I'm at 10K by the end of today.
Right now, I'm at 7536. I should be able to. Maybe I'll try to get the whole week's quota done, then I won't have the pressure of writing during the week. (Even though I probably will when I'm supposed to be doing homework.)
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. — Mark Twain