xD I really love that I live in New Zealand. I kind of forgot to sleep, but I got a lot of words down. I don't think they're workable for when I come back to edit next month sometime, but that's irrelevant!
Copying and pasting something you've already written over and over again, inserting something you've already written, or just writing a novel in which ever other chapter there are a thousand "LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL"s.
Of course, it just means you will be haunted by it for the rest of your life.
"A man's face is his autobiography. A woman's face is her work of fiction." ~ Oscar Wilde
xD I think Snoink did something like that? It was funny, though. And the character did learn a lesson from it. I don't feel like writing any more today. I don't know if I'll ever write for that long again.
For according to the trollish philosopher Plateau, "if you wants to understan' an enemy, you gotta walk a mile in his shoes. Den, if he's still your enemy, at least you're a mile away and he's got no shoes." — A Blink of the Screen by Terry Pratchett