So its July...

5 posts
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1373
Reviews 270
It's July, about to be August.

Are people already mentally plotting out their NaNo plots?

I am.
I just lost the game.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1807
Reviews 157
I'm so excited for nano, it'll be my first time! I found out about it last December, right after November :cry:

I'm not really planning my nano plot yet because I'm still writing another story and I think I'll just add 50k to the one that I'm writing right now.
It is better to travel well than to arrive.
-Buddha




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 7740
Reviews 713
Yeah. I have like... the very, very basic plot of my newest NaNo. I can't wait for it to begin. How about everyone else?

-Jared
Just write -- the rest of life will follow.

Would love help on this.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2242
Reviews 695
Yeah I am soooo excited about NaNo because this is my first time and I already set aside a plot.
True love, in all it’s celestial charm, and
star-crossed ways, only exist in a writer’s
mind, for humans have not yet learned
how to manifest it.




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 1040
Reviews 189
This will be my very first Nano! But I think instead of starting from scratch, I will add on to the novel I am working on now.

---Jon---
:D
Gay Writing/Support Group. Gay or not, spread the word!

Support GLBT people -- God does.

Got YWS?



Surround yourself with people who are serious about being writers, and who will tell you, ‘Hey—you can do better than this.’ Who will be critical of your work, but also supportive. And who will not be competitive in a negative way.
— Isabel Quintero