I went to bed last night around 9:30 and set my alarm for 11 so I could get back up for the exact mid night kick off. My alarm didn't go off! Sure, word count can be saved, but.... -_- I'm angry.
“It's necessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live.” ― Alexandre Dumas, The Count of Monte Cristo
Lucky me, I went to bed at tenthirty with no intention of ever waking up. I figure I'll just put in my hours of writing at a reasonable time and maybe get some quality as well as quantity. Seriously, how well do your ideas flow when you're numb with exhaustion?
Call me a stick-in-the-mud, but I like to think of myself as sensible.
~MademoiselleKool
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe."
~Albert Einstein
I went out trick or treating with my friends last night, so I was about as awake as the walking dead by the time I got home.
I said to myself, "No NaNo 4 u! D:" and went to sleep around eleven after my arms just about fell off. D>
And this is exactly why I bring a notebook with me to school everyday. =3 I wrote about 1000 words in a little 7x5 notebook today, so now I have to copy it onto my comp for a solid word count. >.>
"I think it goes until it's done." "Don't we all."
This is a message to all you out there. You don't have to be the fastest writer. You don't have to write 2000 words in one sitting. But if you put your mind to it and really love your project, you can and will get further along than you ever thought possible. — FireEyes