July Camp NaNoWriMo 2013

5 posts
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 368
Reviews 43
Hey, is anyone out there doing Camp NaNo in July? I can't wait to get out the marshmallows and sit around the campfire with all of you!
~*~

"You could look at the raindrops on your window, or you could look through the window and see the rainbow."
~K.C. Oxford

<YWS>




User avatar
Gender nonbinary
Points 4007
Reviews 117
I am :3
Am I the only one who's changed her novel idea completely, literally a day before the Camp started? :mrgreen:
• previously ChildOfNowhere
- they/them -
literary fantasy with a fairytale flavour




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 368
Reviews 43
Naw. Lots of people do that. xD
~*~

"You could look at the raindrops on your window, or you could look through the window and see the rainbow."
~K.C. Oxford

<YWS>




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 340
Reviews 3
I'm doing Camp Nanowrimo! :D
When we remember we are all mad, the mysteries disappear and life stands explained. -Mark Twain




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 11152
Reviews 303
I usually do . . . except this time I don't have time ><

Ah vell
For I who am poor have only my dreams
I spread my dreams under your feet . . .

. . . tread softly for you tread on my dreams.


We are masters of our silences, and slaves of our words



What a piece of work is a man! How noble in reason, how infinite in faculty, in form and moving how express and admirable, in action how like an angel, in apprehension how like a god -- the beauty of the world, the paragon of animals!
— William Shakespeare