z

Young Writers Society

t'keyah's life in a story

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:40 pm
BekahLoves2Write says...

This is a play I wrote when I was 10 so it's not very good. Anyway the stage directions and in blod italics.

Characters:

t'keyah: Is a happy 13-year old happy, normal girl with a twist. When she was 3 her mom left her with nothing. She now lives with her Aunt Taylor and her older cousin Selena. She loves them very much and likes spending time with them. She is the school nerd and everyone bullies her.

Selena: She's a 17-year girl, she's always smiling and looks after her little cousin all the time and always acts like her best friend. She never cries in public and is dating t'keyah's bully but she doesn't know that t'keyah is acctually being bullied

Aunt Taylor: Taylor is very kind and caring and she loves everyone around her. She loves her daughter, Selena, and her niece, t'keyah, more then anything in the world.

Rikki; The schools biggest bully maybe even the world's. He doesn't care about anyone else but himself. His worst enemy is his girlfirnd's cousin. Rikki hasn't told Selena that he bullies t'keyah and doesn't planning in telling her anytime soon.

coach driver; t'keyah's only friend

ok tune in for the real story coming to a screen near you on the 23rd January, Saturday

82 Reviews

Reviews: 82
Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:01 am
ErBear says...

I like your characters!!

They are definately unique, with lots of details!!

I can't wait for your story!!
~formerly Ilovebubbles123

"There's only one thing
to do
three words
for you.
Ooh, I love you.

There's only one way
to say
those three words
that's what I'll do.
Ooh, I love you. "

For you.

Be the annoying goose you want to see in the world.
— Welcome to Night Vale