z

Young Writers Society

2 pirates, 2 girls, and a very ranty vampire

150 Reviews

Reviews: 150
Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:16 am
irishfire says...

Act 2 of A vampire, a clutz, a REALLY bad singer, and 2 random girls. We hope that this act is as good as the last! Let us know!! Thanks so much!

-Irish :elephant:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Act 2

Characters:
Irishfire

Bella Cullen

Johnny Depp/ Captain Jack Sparrow

Pirate Chick

Edward Cullen

Urface122

*Irishfire, Bella, and Johnny Depp are on a random island in the Caribbean *

Irish: Stupid Edward, throwing me into a stupid portal! All for making a stupid joke… *Continues to grumble about Edward in a non-positive manner*

Bella: Dumb Urface122, chucking me into a dumb portal…and…and *looks at Irishfire* you said a bad word!

Irishfire: What? You mean “stupid”? Stupid isn’t a bad word.

Bella: Yes it is God damn it!

Irishfire:...I say nothing.

Johnny Depp: Argh, girls.

Irishfire and Bella: Oh my God it’s Johnny Depp!

Johnny: *in a pirate voice* Who be this “Johnny Deep” ye lassies speak of?

Irishfire: Um…you are? Isn’t that your name?

Johnny/Jack: Nay, the name be Jack Sparrow. Captain Jack Sparrow!

Irishfire: I thought that was just a character you played in a movie.

Bella: Yeah, stupid!

Irishfire: *turning to Bella* I thought you said “stupid” was a bad word?

Bella: I did! So don’t say it!

Irishfire: *staring at Bella in wonder* You’re really something aren’t you?

Johnny/Jack: *without his pirate voice* Argh, I’m lost...

*Pirate Chick comes flailing out of nowhere*

Pirate Chick: *running into Johnny’s arms with a relieved look* Oh Jack! Thank God I found you!

Johnny/Jack: *back in pirate voice* I missed you too, love.

*Pirate Chick’s face turns from relief to fury. Stepping back she slaps Johnny/Jack across the face.*

Johnny/Jack: *turning to Bella and Irishfire* I deserved that.

Back in the room with Edward to Urface122

Edward: *turns to Urface* WHAT’D YOU DO THAT FOR?!

Urface: What’d you do to your face? You know, you could just put a paper bag over it and we haters would live a lot happier lives!

Edward: *speaking slowly* For your information I DAZZLE people! *poses dramatically as light from above shines on him while angels sing “dazzle”*

*Dove flies over Edward and poops on his shoulder*

Urface: *laughing* Yeah, real “dazzling” Mr. Poopy-shoulder.

Edward: *exploding with fury* I DON’T NEED THIS! YOU… blah blah blah dazzle this dazzle that Bella dazzle dazzle… *continues to babble as another portal opens*

Urface: *watching Edward babble at her* ...Ok I’m out of here.

*Urface walks through the portal, not noticing Edward following her, ranting about how she doesn’t respect him and something else about him being “dazzling”*

Back at the beach with Johnny “the confused” Depp, Irishfire, Bella, and a very angsty Pirate Chick.

Irishfire: *staring at Bella who had collapsed onto the sand with a puddle of blood surrounding her butt* Bella…what even happened?

Bella: Well as I recall I broke my butt maybe 10 minutes ago and a) you and Urface didn’t believe me and b) you two didn’t do anything about it.

Irishfire: Hey! We never said we didn’t believe you! We said we didn’t care! I, for one, am insulted! *Stomps over to where Johnny and Pirate Chick are now in a heated conversation*

Johnny/Jack: *to Pirate Chick* I’m sorry, love! I forgot you were there!

Pirate Chick: You left me on an island! “Sorry” isn’t going to cut it, Jack!

Irishfire:*cough* Johnny Depp *cough*

Pirate Chick: *ignoring Irishfire* You’re just a…a…STUPID-FACE!

Bella: *yelling from her blood-puddle* HEY THAT’S A BAD WORD! *continues to babble about Edward and her butt* OH THIS BLOOD IS MAKING ME WHOOSY! *she faints from the sight of her blood*

Irishfire:*looking to where Bella passed out* Well thank God for that. Anyway, *laughs* hey Pirate Chick way to be like Urface there!

Pirate Chick: Who?

Irishfire:...No one important.

Pirate Chick: Then back to the matter at hand! *turning to Johnny* How could you leave me on that God-forsaken island! *annoyingly continues to yell and scold Johnny*

Irishfire: Ok, this is getting annoying. *steps between Johnny and Pirate Chick and punches Pirate Chick in the face knocking her out*

Johnny/Jack: Uh...

Irishfire: I’m sorry Johnny. It had to be done.

Back with Urface and Edward

*Urface looks around at the forest that the portal had led her to and turned to find that Edward had followed her*

Urface: *whipping out her lightsaber and bringing it close to his face* STALKER!

End Act 2
I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant. - Robert McCloskey

Teacher: What do we, in the U.S enjoy from places like Mexico?
Student: Wait, legally?

WARNING: This user carries a spatula.

180 Reviews

Reviews: 180
Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:36 am
pudin.junidf says...

Hey Irish!!!

Hahaha,I love it, you and your friend are geniuses, seriously I would like to this performed. (with the actual Kristen Stewart adn Robert Pattinson)

So, this was really good, quite short. The part of Johnny was cool, although it was almost pointless since the rest was all about twilight.

But this is cool, hope there's more.

Pudin
Les sanglots longs
Des violons
De l'autonne
Blessent mon coeur
D'une langueur
Monotone.

Verlaine

124 Reviews

Reviews: 124
Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:37 am
PatriciaTina says...

I loved it! Oh my gosh I laughed so hard! Now you've made me want to watch Pirate of the Carribean... Again!

The only thing was that all the caps were a bit distracting, but that's not that big of a deal. I'm a bit of a nit-picker, but I loved it!

I hope you'll do more, and I can't wait to read it if you do write more!

Anyways, it was definitely as good as the first one! Good luck if you write more, and I'll be watching out for another act!

~ Kitty
~ Patricia Tina :smt006

Don't look in the spoiler.

Spoiler! :
I lost the game.

"I always hear punch me in the face when you're speaking, but it's usually subtext."
~ Dr. John Watson

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:00 pm
WhisperInTheWind says...

Nice! Definite improvement - witty with involving Jack Sparrow, but I gotta tell you I'm a Will Turner fan all the way xD. I loved how you worked this piece and the humor was off the chain! Fab job!

-My regards to Urface112 :elephant:
Here the tree leaves rustling. The storm is hustling. The crowd's bustling and suddenly the road's all clear. You know why? Cause there's a whisper in the wind!

97 Reviews

Reviews: 97
Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:26 pm
summergrl13 says...

Haha! All I can say is that I loved it for it's randomness and that the randomness is so beautiful in this piece, as I be a randomness master (it says so on my picture)! Nice man. I salute you!

0(o.o)0
I will review for you! PM about it if you need one!

Come check out my new story at topic53543.html

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:48 pm
TalaPaulwic says...

It has a lack of description, still I think it's cute. I can't provide any more advice other then describe it a bit better.
All I can hear; "I me mine, I me mine, I me mine". Even those tears; "I me mine, I me mine, I me mine". No one's frightened of playing it. Everyone's saying it. Flowing more freely than wine. All through your life; "I me mine".

113 Reviews

Reviews: 113
Sun Oct 11, 2009 10:19 am
Mo. says...

'Ello, just read the first one and could not stop laughing, and now you I see you have written a piece equally amazing! Great work! xD

Just one thing I picked up on:
For your information I DAZZLE people! *poses dramatically as light from above shines on him while angels sing “dazzle”*

Just wondering, maybe you should put devils or something of that sort instead of angels. After all, he is a vampire, granted not a human-eating one, but still a vampire. :D

One question; is Pirate Chick supposed to be Keira Knightly? if so, then I think you should put her as Keira Knightly, if not I am sorry and it's great how it is.

PM if you write more!!! xD

~Mo. :elephant:
Mo. was here. :) mwahahaha

436 Reviews

Reviews: 436
Sun Oct 11, 2009 10:27 am
AquaMarine says...

Haha! Oh my jesus Irish this is awesome! I must say, you have a talent in the making fun of movies area xD.

Urface: *whipping out her lightsaber and bringing it close to his face* STALKER!

xDDDDDDDD. This made me laugh so much! Maybe after it you could have him say "well Bella doesn't seem to mind."
But it's awesome!

I'm still chuckling ...

~Amy
"It is curious how often you humans manage to obtain that which you do not want."

-Spock.

Click if you love cookies

141 Reviews

Reviews: 141
Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:05 pm
Firestalker says...

Loved it!!! Though a little less comedic when compared to act 1.

and here's the review that you've been hating to see :P

Irishfire: Um…you are? I think this is a statement, which means you cannot have the question mark. Isn’t that your name?

Johnny/Jack: Nay, the name be Jack Sparrow. Captain Jack Sparrow!

You sure this isn't Barbossa in disguise? Sure sounds like him, with the exception of the repetition of the name which is typically Jack. :P

Johnny/Jack: *turning to Bella and Irishfire* I deserved that.

Yups its our Jack all right!

*Dove flies over Edward and poops on his shoulder*

Loved this line, :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Irishfire: Ok, this is getting annoying. *steps between Johnny and Pirate Chick and punches Pirate Chick in the face knocking her out*

Oooh!!!! :P :P :) :lol:

Didn't have the ideal comedic ending I though it would have, but its fine.

Very well done, you guys certainly should consider getting into the field of Movie-insult-script-writing-hobby-thingy.

Well done again!!
Keep it up!
--
Who is not Insane one man ask, the answer being a fool.
Are you Insane the same man asks, - "Oh yes!. The Mad Hatter being saner!"

36 Reviews

Reviews: 36
Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:53 pm
EL FINITO says...

I enjoyed ur story it was beautiful your description was clear. But for next time sake when describing the action of a character its better in a bracket not an asterix
Gift are to those who appreciate it, use yours wisely

*surprised scream* Aaaaah, NaNo!
— spottedpebble