The Lights part 2

4 posts
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 8
The lights

Tammy ,Keith , Sarah , Laura and Sophie are all staring at the hooded figure

Hooded figure: (to them) STAY AWAY FROM THE LIGHT!

Keith: (scared) w-why what will happen?

the figure didn't answer it just kept looking at them

Sarah:(trying to be brave) who are you and why are here?

Hooded figure:(to Sarah) I am here to protect people

Sarah: from what?

Hooded figure: the Lights!

to be continued.....




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 263
Heehee! This is good but I think it would be better if it was longer!!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 683




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 8
I no I wrote it IT today so I only had ten minutes to write



Everything has to be taken on trust; truth is only that which is taken to be true. It's the currency of living. There may be nothing behind it, but it doesn't make any difference so long as it is honoured. One acts on assumptions. What do you assume?
— Player (Rosencrantz & Guildenstern Are Dead by Tom Stoppard)