Speedwrite the word above you!

1507 posts1 ... 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76 ... 101
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 792
Reviews 89
Angels
-mors aut honorabilis vita-


Forget the prince with a horse, I want a vampire with a volvo.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 7829
Reviews 239
Halo
Purple light in the canyon
that is where I long to be
With my three good companions
just my rifle, pony and me

--- "My Rifle My Pony and Me"




User avatar
Gender Other
Points 89625
Reviews 1272
Videogames
A writer is a world trapped in a person— Victor Hugo

Ink is blood. Paper is bandages. The wounded press books to their heart to know they're not alone.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 7829
Reviews 239
Mario
Purple light in the canyon
that is where I long to be
With my three good companions
just my rifle, pony and me

--- "My Rifle My Pony and Me"




User avatar
Gender Other
Points 89625
Reviews 1272
Super
A writer is a world trapped in a person— Victor Hugo

Ink is blood. Paper is bandages. The wounded press books to their heart to know they're not alone.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 7829
Reviews 239
Hero
Purple light in the canyon
that is where I long to be
With my three good companions
just my rifle, pony and me

--- "My Rifle My Pony and Me"




Random avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 20
Fame
♥And if you go, I wanna go with you. And if you die, I wanna die with you♥




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 7829
Reviews 239
Star
Purple light in the canyon
that is where I long to be
With my three good companions
just my rifle, pony and me

--- "My Rifle My Pony and Me"




Random avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 20
Sky
♥And if you go, I wanna go with you. And if you die, I wanna die with you♥




User avatar
Gender Other
Points 89625
Reviews 1272
Clouds
A writer is a world trapped in a person— Victor Hugo

Ink is blood. Paper is bandages. The wounded press books to their heart to know they're not alone.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 7829
Reviews 239
Fluffy
Purple light in the canyon
that is where I long to be
With my three good companions
just my rifle, pony and me

--- "My Rifle My Pony and Me"




Random avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 20
Cotton Candy
♥And if you go, I wanna go with you. And if you die, I wanna die with you♥




User avatar
Gender Other
Points 89625
Reviews 1272
Pink!
A writer is a world trapped in a person— Victor Hugo

Ink is blood. Paper is bandages. The wounded press books to their heart to know they're not alone.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 7829
Reviews 239
Flowers
Purple light in the canyon
that is where I long to be
With my three good companions
just my rifle, pony and me

--- "My Rifle My Pony and Me"




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 8
Putrid

xD
'Nobody has ever measured, not even poets, how much the heart can hold.' - Zelda Sayre Fitzgerald



You walk into this room at your own risk, because it leads to the future, not a future that will be but one that might be. This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace.
— Rod Serling