Speedwrite the word above you!

1507 posts1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 101
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1210
Reviews 99
Displeasing
Tom Riddle: "You read my diary?"
Harry Potter: "At first, I did not know it was your diary. I thought it was a very sad, handwritten book."




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 300
Reviews 0
Anger
+Rilaiss the Half-Hobbit+

"You look too short to be seventeen!"
"How old are you? Fourteen?"
-common phrases when you're short




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 42011
Reviews 922
Fury
I am reminded of the babe by you.




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 1040
Reviews 189




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1210
Reviews 99
Contempt
Tom Riddle: "You read my diary?"
Harry Potter: "At first, I did not know it was your diary. I thought it was a very sad, handwritten book."




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 60




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1210
Reviews 99
Confinement
Tom Riddle: "You read my diary?"
Harry Potter: "At first, I did not know it was your diary. I thought it was a very sad, handwritten book."




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 890
Reviews 6




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1210
Reviews 99
depression
Tom Riddle: "You read my diary?"
Harry Potter: "At first, I did not know it was your diary. I thought it was a very sad, handwritten book."




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1090
Reviews 87
Dementors.

:)
YWS gives me carpal tunnel.

Need a Critique?

Evil lurks everywhere, often in plain sight...Can you lurk in plain sight? Or is that just walking?




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1210
Reviews 99
inhale
Tom Riddle: "You read my diary?"
Harry Potter: "At first, I did not know it was your diary. I thought it was a very sad, handwritten book."




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 890
Reviews 26
Exhale
It is only when dissonance plays one will find pleasure in consonance.
topic34094.html <-- Free Reviews




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 890
Reviews 6




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1210
Reviews 99
lithium
Tom Riddle: "You read my diary?"
Harry Potter: "At first, I did not know it was your diary. I thought it was a very sad, handwritten book."




Random avatar
Gender Female
Points 790
Reviews 2
Chemistry
"Some authors should be paid by what is NOT written."



Some people are hourglass shaped, some people are apple shaped, some people are pear shaped, some people are even bean pole shaped, but if we’re not careful we all become banana shaped. This is your gentle posture reminder.
— Ranger