Character dialogue

922 posts1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29 ... 62
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 20
*Marc punches the air* "Yes! Chips and dip!" *graps a handful* *munches contentedly*

*Kylee wrinkles up her nose* "No thanks. You got any apples? Maybe some carrot sticks?"

Marc: "Who are you?"

Kylee: "I'm Kylee. From the other story."

Marc: "Oh yeah, from the uninteresting one."

*Kylee plants her hands on her hips* "It isn't uninteresting. It's full of romance and raw human emotion. It's about LIFE."

*Marc shrugs and eats another chip* "Whatever. Your story doesn't have blazing swords wielded by hot blond guys."

*Kylee rolls eyes* "Eww. Brand is not hot."

Marc: "Is too!"

Kylee: "Is not!"

*The shouting match continues*
"I can't stand him. His ego is splattered all over that screen and it's making me nauseous."
~Me referring to Ashton Kutcher.

"I think the dragon should eat him."
~My boyfriend referring to Eragon




User avatar
Gender Non-binary
Points 1979
Reviews 1176
*placidly* "Children, children. Let us not fight, for therin is strife and contention." ~Rohsair

Apples and carrot sticks? What are you, a horse? Nice Kylee, pat the nice pony Kylee." ~The Raven

"Put a muzzle on that old nag." ~Kallik

"Actually, Elyn has peaches." ~Kit

"Elyn's the one with the tail." ~Fal.

"Oh, and..." ~Kit

"Nice to meet you." ~Fal.

"Shall I poke Elyn to get you a peach? Or K'ratcha can summon the illusion of one." ~Rohsair
"TV makes sense. It has logic, structure, rules, and likeable leading men. In life, we have this. We have you." -Abed Nadir




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 20
*Kylee blinks sheepishly*
"I'm not a big fan of processed foods. That's all."
"I can't stand him. His ego is splattered all over that screen and it's making me nauseous."
~Me referring to Ashton Kutcher.

"I think the dragon should eat him."
~My boyfriend referring to Eragon




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 794
Reviews 280
"Ah, goo' thing I like peaches!" *tosses peach to kylee*-Elyn

"Hmph. What is this... 'dip?'"-Tamia

*grabs chip and dunks it in dip, offering it to Tamia*-Tyler

"Oh, thanks Tyler." *eats chip* "Oh! It's good!"

*nods enthusiastically*- Tyler

"Ay? Le' me see!" *looks at chips* "Hmm..." *tries chips and dip, looks around sheepishly, then shovels chips and dip in as fast as possible*-Elyn

"Elyn! Get out of it!" *picks up Elyn by collar* "Behave yourself!"-Tamia

*looks round with innocent expresssion* "help... me?" *kicks feet helplessly*-Elyn
It's not easy having a good time. Even smiling makes my face ache.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 55
*Munching on chips* "Want some, 'Laitha?" ~Daekom

*Eyes the chips suspiciously* "Mm... maybe not." ~Alaitha

*Keer picks up a whole bowl of dip, eats it, then wipes his mouth, grins, and strides out*

"Well, that was odd..." ~Daekom

"Wonder where he's off to?" ~Alaitha

"Probably to annoy Shafter some more. He's quite good at it." ~Narvik
Got YWS?

Over 18? Join The Writers Society today!
http://www.thewriterssociety.com




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 794
Reviews 280
"Aw! Tammie, look all the dip is gone now!"-Elyn

"eat the stuff on your face. I'm sure it's enough to keep you busy for a while."-Tamia

*pulls face* "Put me down!"-Elyn
It's not easy having a good time. Even smiling makes my face ache.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 20
*Kylee grins* "Thank you for the peach."

*Dax glances at Tamia* *Dips finger in the dip on her face and puts it in his mouth*

Kylee: "Ewww."

Dax: "Sorry. I'm hungry. But then, what else is new?"

*Marc rolls eyes*
"I can't stand him. His ego is splattered all over that screen and it's making me nauseous."
~Me referring to Ashton Kutcher.

"I think the dragon should eat him."
~My boyfriend referring to Eragon




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 794
Reviews 280
"Uh... Ew....Wait? I have dip on my face?"-Tamia

"Yeap! No' jus' me who spread i' everywhere!"-Elyn

"Shuddup, monkey-boy."-Tamia

"Who moi? Never, Elfy-girl. Can ya put me down now?"- Elyn

*puts him down* "Fine." *wipes face with back of hand* "Oh! I did have some on there."

*turns to Dax* Ya wanna peach, since ya willing to eat of ma friends face?"-Elyn
It's not easy having a good time. Even smiling makes my face ache.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 20
"Sure. Thanks...uh...monkey boy..." ~Dax
"I can't stand him. His ego is splattered all over that screen and it's making me nauseous."
~Me referring to Ashton Kutcher.

"I think the dragon should eat him."
~My boyfriend referring to Eragon




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 55
*Wakes up* "Ah, I see the site's back up. Lovely lovely." *Goes back to sleep* ~Narvik

*Bursts through the door* "Shafter finally started work on my story!!" ~Keer

"Yeah... heard about that." ~Daekom

"She won't write two words in my story, but she write eleven hundred in his in one day?" ~Émon

"Where'd you come from?" ~Daekom

"I've just been over her comforting Seth." ~Émon
Got YWS?

Over 18? Join The Writers Society today!
http://www.thewriterssociety.com




User avatar
Gender Non-binary
Points 1979
Reviews 1176
"Is he still blubbing?" ~Kit

"The oceans cannot be kept in by the wishings of the beach comber." ~Rohsair

"Nice and sententious. Where'dyu hear that?" ~The Raven

*placidly* "In my mind. It's a metaphor. An image." ~Rohsair
"TV makes sense. It has logic, structure, rules, and likeable leading men. In life, we have this. We have you." -Abed Nadir




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 55
*Aside to Raven* "What's with him?" ~Daekom

"Ah, he's just emotional." ~Keer

"And you're not?" ~Émon

"Well..." ~Keer
Got YWS?

Over 18? Join The Writers Society today!
http://www.thewriterssociety.com




User avatar
Gender Non-binary
Points 1979
Reviews 1176
"Who? Rohsair? He has an infatuation with words." ~The Raven

"They are toys to be played with, servants to be commanded! Power in them. *appeals to Shafter* You know what I mean? Words have an innate greatness that can affect the most solid of creatures." ~Rohsair
"TV makes sense. It has logic, structure, rules, and likeable leading men. In life, we have this. We have you." -Abed Nadir




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 794
Reviews 280
(to Rohsair) "Wha'? Speak english, please!"- Elyn

"But you don't."- Tamia

"I do so! I talk jus' fine!"-Elyn

"How about saying all the letters in a word??"-Tamia

"But then I woul' say Kaniffee!"-Elyn

"Oh, just shut up."

"Never!"-Elyn
It's not easy having a good time. Even smiling makes my face ache.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 55
"Shutting up is an art." ~Émon

"You don't seem to have a problem with it." ~Myron

*Shrugs* ~Émon

"I do have a fascination with words. I think music is more powerful, though." ~Daekom
Got YWS?

Over 18? Join The Writers Society today!
http://www.thewriterssociety.com



I have lived through much, and now I think I have found what is needed for happiness. A quiet secluded life in the country, with the possibility of being useful to people to whom it is easy to do good... then rest, nature, books, music, love for one's neighbor - such is my idea of happiness.
— Leo Tolstoy