You're kidding, right? I mean, your imagery is great and I don't know-Oh what the hell. I hope we'll work good together Ms. Block! *Beams with happiness*
((My favorite author is Francesca Lia Block.))
What would you do if you could control the weather?
I cannot name this I cannot explain this and I really don't want to just call me shameless. -Ani Di Franco "Shameless"
My first guest would be Stephanie Meyer. Not because she's done any charity work (that I know of) but because I love her books and it's a selfish act so I can meet one of my favorite authors.
If you had complete control over someone, living or dead, famous or not, who would it be?
I cannot name this I cannot explain this and I really don't want to just call me shameless. -Ani Di Franco "Shameless"
Remember: when people tell you something’s wrong or doesn’t work for them, they are almost always right. When they tell you exactly what they think is wrong and how to fix it, they are almost always wrong. — Neil Gaiman