I'm ok, I guess! Bad memories came up, and I've been in a lot of physical pain, but I got another grade up!
Janny's been sleeping for like two or three full days, and Roman's ignoring me, so I've been hanging out with Virgil more and he's not happy about it :3D
:0!! I'm so proud!! And I hope that physical pain resolves soon-
And if you get lonely, Remus, I could hang out with you if you want..? Also for the Janus situation, it's getting warmer here in [redacted], so he should be up from hibernating soon
Do you how do? I use any pronouns :) Get in losers, we're going napping
When we are children we seldom think of the future. This innocence leaves us free to enjoy ourselves as few adults can. The day we fret about the future is the day we leave our childhood behind. — Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind