z

Young Writers Society

Scattered: Hero High *Permission Only* (Started|FULL)

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:51 pm
View Likes
Kaywiia says...

Ash Runner

"I just looked through some of your memories. Just a little pay back for the joke, and don’t worry. I didn’t alter anything while I was in there." The girl smirked, and turned around. Suddenly, I was petrified. What had she seen? She couldn't know about my secret. It would ruin me.

I could imagine the worst thing she could have possibly seen. The last day of the five days I went without eating.

The bell rang for last-period gym class. I walked coolly through the hallways, my boyfriend at my side. I had to keep my posture up, even though the pain in my stomach was killing me. We extanged some idol chatter, he gave e a quick kiss and I walked into the locker room to change.

Bend down to pick up something. Head spinning. Sit down on the floor.

After a moment I stood up and chaned into some clothes. I walked briskly out onto the track, and the teacher blew the whistle. I began to run, and then felt myself fall to the ground. Then everything went black.

I woke up in the nurses office with half of the sophmore class huddled over me.

"What did you see?" I demanded, placing a hand on her shoulder.
Love is beautiful, but what would love be without life?

78 Reviews

Reviews: 78
Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:39 pm
Theodorable says...

Riley

Riley flinched when Ash grabbed her arms, and the looked up into her gaze. "Nothing important. Just you cheering, so don't worry little miss princess, I didn't go into the personal stuff."

She shifted her arms out of Ash's grasp and backed up a step. The heated look in Ash's eyes hadn't cooled yet. Something was really bugging her about Riley poking in her head. "Just make sure you never do it again."

"Alright, as long as you promise not to freak me out anymore with you disappearing," Riley quickly replied. She didn't want to make an enemy so quick. "Do we have a deal?" Riley stuck out her hand, waiting for Ash to take it.
Driver picks the music, shotgun shuts his cake hole. -Dean, Supernatural

What a piece of work is a man! How noble in reason, how infinite in faculty, in form and moving how express and admirable, in action how like an angel, in apprehension how like a god -- the beauty of the world, the paragon of animals!
— William Shakespeare