Young Writers Society

Gender Bent (Accepting)

161 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 161
Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:40 pm
Sassafras says...

Gender Bent

You don't know what happened or even why it happened! You were just going along with your normal animated life, fighting rival ninjas, trying to become Super Sayian 6, plotting your rein over the world, and maybe even collecting a few of those weird animals that run around that you call Pokémon, but, during these activities, there was a sudden bright flash of light and you were all of a sudden very sleepy. When you wake up, you're in a strange place, surrounded by strange people, and, big news, you're not the same gender as you were before!

Explanation:
This is all the work of mega super villain-slash-transvestite Mercury. She/he was getting tired of being mocked and taunted before of her/his sexual preferences so, in a fight of blind fury, she/he sent out a wave of gender changing magic, causing all the unlucky people within its range to be gender changed! It's your job to travel across all the dimensions, collecting back shards of your former gender, and to finally find Mercury and send him/her to his/her doom!

Dimensions To Be Traveled:
1. Inuyasha
2. Naruto
3. Invader Zim
4. Harry Potter
5. Twilight
6. Pokémon
7. Finial Dimension: Mercury's Land

Gender Shards:
Gender Shards are like pieces of masculinity of feminism. Masculinity Shards are (because I'm the creator and I can do these type of things) pink and the Feminism Shards are blue. You see a shard, you take it in by holding it to your chest. No one has explained the color situation so, unless someone figures it out, if the boys take in blue they become girlier and if the girls take in pink they become manlier. Once you take in a shard, it can't be expelled. So, good luck.

Profiles :

Name (This can be the name of the anime character you have just altered a bit to fit the changed gender):

Gender (old/new):

Appearance:

History (not really necessary):

Personality:

Other:

Rules :
All YWS rules apply

No excessive profanity

No killing other. This is not even a killing SB really.

Have fun! Be creative!
A pale imitator of a girl in the sky.

161 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:59 pm
View Likes
Sassafras says...

Name: Naruta

Apperance:
Spoiler! :

History: He's a ninja possesed with the nine tail fox demon. He has lots of ninja friends and his arch rival is Sasuke. Not much else to it unless you want to get into details which I really don't want to.

Personality: Not really as bothered to be turned into a girl as he should be, he's actually really excited about it. In fact, he doesn't want to be a guy anymore because he sees being a girl as "more fun". He's jumpy and always hyper, he can never stay still and is really emotional, but, when he's aiming to get something he wants or protect the ones close to him, he gets serious.

Other: Really playful and will never take off his headband. He loves ramen and is a giant flirt.

73 Reviews

Reviews: 73
Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:22 am
View Likes
DaSpetsnaz says...

Name: Dawn Ketchum

Appearance:
Spoiler! :
Ash_and_Dawn___Pokemon_Style_by_Endless_Summer181.png
Ash_and_Dawn___Pokemon_Style_by_Endless_Summer181.png (235.34 KiB) Viewed 262 times
His old form is on the left, his new form is on the right.

History: He(?) went from having Pokemon battles in his free time and training them to wanting to dress them up and enter them in contests.

Personality: He(?) is so ready to turn back into a boy, he just wants to not look like a girl and he wants to be able to battle with his Pokemon and not make them look "pretty". He is very persistent and won't give up until he turns back into a boy.

Other: He has 6 Pokemon which he will use in tight situation.
Last edited by DaSpetsnaz on Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Is this the real life, or is this just fantasy? Caught in a landslide, no escape from reality."

-Queen

151 Reviews

Reviews: 151
Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:19 am
Amfliflier says...

Name: Leah Black

Gender (old/new): Male to Female

Appearance:
Spoiler! :
Leah.jpg
Leah.jpg (109.09 KiB) Viewed 246 times

History: Used to be Jacob Black, member of the Quileute Wolves pack. Hates being a girl because he's now self-conscious about transforming around the the other guy wolves.

Personality: Feisty, brave, fierce, is now emotional and understanding.

Other: N/A

Sorry, I decided not to do this storybook anymore. If anyone wants to, "adopt" Leah Black, that's fine with me.
Last edited by Amfliflier on Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Forever for All <3

MUSIC RULES! :)

Everyday is Earth Day! :D

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:34 pm
View Likes
Ladyofthedeathroses says...

Claiming spot Female to Male will post when I get a chance i.e. when I come up with a character.
"You are without a doubt, the worst pirate I've ever heard of."

"But you have heard of me."

27 Reviews

Reviews: 27
Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:37 pm
View Likes
Mazzi says...

Name: Sonice

Appearance:

Spoiler! :

Description

Sonice is pink, almost all over. She has a pink vest with white stripes on the sides of the vest, also the top part of the vest is white. Her trousers are pink with white stripes. Her shoes are red with yellow buckles and white stripes. Her last peice of clothing is white gloves with red sleeves with a yellow stripe going through the middle. She also owns a red headband.

Her hair is pink. The style is ermm....what you can see on the picture.

History: Sonic lived his SEGA life until he became female.

Personality: Sonice has kept her fast personality. She always wants things to come quicker or becomes bored easily. She's very cheeky still and likes to wind people up. She has a more girly personality now and likes to talk to girls alot, about makeup and...whatever girls talk about. But one thing he knows she will not be intrested in is boys, not until she gains a full femenine attitude.

Other: I'll probably make her more femenine.
Tell the people Mazzi is here! To defend the defenseless! Befriend the friendless! And to defeat...the defeatless!

P.S and to love Lemurs!

Reviews: 0
Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:04 pm
TorahikoOoshima says...

Since this is basically TRANNIES: THE GAME, why not have a little fun with this? And besides, I thought that you guys needed a villain type amongst the heroes.

Name: Beatrice (I can't think of a male version of the name Beatrice, so just call her Bob or something equally manly.)

Appearance:
Spoiler! :
Screen shot 2011-01-10 at 5.51.59 PM.png
Screen shot 2011-01-10 at 5.51.59 PM.png (541.09 KiB) Viewed 187 times

History: That's right guys, Beatrice, The Golden Witch of Umineko no Naku Koro Ni fame has entered the building. A powerful witch/wizard, she/he has strayed from the domain of humans. She/he uses her/his abilities to grant wishes to humans, albeit often times with a heavy price (such as you know, her/him brutally murdering a family by ripping off their faces, impaling them with stakes, burning them to death, or disemboweling them and replacing their insides with sweets as interest for gold.)

Personality: As you can tell from the paragraph above, she/he isn't the most well-adjusted person. She/he is flamboyant, selfish, manipulative, arrogant, sadistic, reckless, and finds pleasure in toying around and bullying others. She/he is confident in her/his abilities as a witch/wizard, and hates people who deny her/his existence or power. She's/he's in this game for her/his own sake, and will gladly backstab if it means that it will work to her/his advantage. Well, she'll backstab anyway because it amuses her, but you get the gist of it.

Other: Since she's/he's a witch/wizard and all, she/he has magical powers, such as healing from grievous injuries, teleporting, levitating, being immortal, and transforming into swarms of pretty, golden butterflies. She/he can also summon weapons, little evil demon girls, Satanic goat butlers, or other demonic beings to do her/his bidding.

Summary: Every book needs that one special bitchy character, and Beatrice is that one special bitchy character.

Links: http://umineko.wikia.com/wiki/Beatrice
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIJRAcVf5tY

I bet this storybook is really secretly going to be some kind of deep, satirical, social commentary on the LGBT agenda in our modern day society. Or not. Probably not.
Hajimari no yokan ni, soro soro to orotoki no, doki doki suru kimochi, wasurenai yo!

161 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:24 pm
Sassafras says...

Four "girls" One "guy". We need at least two more females to males before we can start. And it is totally a really deep message about the LGBT community! No, really.

The best books... are those that tell you what you know already.
— George Orwell, 1984