Reviews: 1
Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:57 am
Fox says...

Name: Ethan

Side: Light

Element: Fire

Appearance:
Spoiler! :

Personality: He is very secretive and mysterious. He keeps to himself and doesn't talk a lot. He is a good leader, and hates when people mess around. He can be very self-conscious and is good at getting himself out of bad situations.

Strengths: He is fast and strong, and a really good fighter and leader.

Flaws: He is very ill-tempered and isn't very tolerant. He is always sarcastic gets himself into sticky situations.

History: He never talks about his history, but it was kind of heartbreaking.

Other: n/a

Up for love: Not really
I am a fox, sly and quick.
I never give up
I never quit

I do what I can
I stand and fight

I strategize
I stand tall
throughout the night

I am a fox

54 Reviews

Reviews: 54
Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:07 am
WhiteTiger93 says...

I'm going to make another guy character to keep the ratio even, Ninja! I really wish that someone would change their character to a boy. (;

From now on - NO MORE FEMALE CHARACTERS! Thank you! :D

Also, Lady - Your character has no *real* flaws. Give us something better than that. Is she spoiled? Selfish? Greedy? She can be hot tempered and ready to speak her mind but....I don't see that as a real flaw. A minor one but nothing big. Please edit. Thanks!
Hermione, shut your ungodly, lopsided mouth and quit interrupting! 20 points from Gryffindor. You know, for the brightest witch of your age you can sure be a dumba** sometimes. *smiles* 10 points to Dumbledore!

~A Very Potter Musical - Dumbledore

114 Reviews

Reviews: 114
Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:03 am
Razcoon says...

Dark water immortal male claim thanks!
Ideas don't stay in heads very long because they don't like solitary confinement.

100 Reviews

Reviews: 100
Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:48 pm
gsppcrocks10 says...

Can we start soon? *hopeful look*
Just another quack spouting psychobabble.

"If I win, I'm a prodigy. If I lose, then I'm mad. That's the way history is written."

36 Reviews

Reviews: 36
Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:25 pm
pshhxhoney says...

I agree with gsp!
"I'm yet happy and sad at the same time and I'm still trying to figure out how that could be." -Stephen Chbosky

36 Reviews

Reviews: 36
Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:38 pm
pshhxhoney says...

Are we starting...or not...?
"I'm yet happy and sad at the same time and I'm still trying to figure out how that could be." -Stephen Chbosky

Reviews: 1
Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:08 pm
Fox says...

Seriously, when are we going to start this??? I don't mean to be impatient, but it's a good idea and I don't want it to die.
I am a fox, sly and quick.
I never give up
I never quit

I do what I can
I stand and fight

I strategize
I stand tall
throughout the night

I am a fox

66 Reviews

Reviews: 66
Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:36 pm
SisterItaly says...

I honestly forgot all about this.... and agreed! When are we starting!
"Even in the end --even in death-- I can't hate you." - Neri Hereford's last words.

"The Gods demand blood, for they... do not bleed." Jaska.

The Book.

161 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 161
Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:24 pm
Sassafras says...

Name: Ridic Valcon
Side: Dark
Element: Earth

Appearance: He has shaggy dark brown hair and brown eyes. He's not skinny but he's not really the "built" type. He has lean muscles and slim shoulders.
Spoiler! :

Personality: He's the type that's always smiling and hates conflict. He's usually the one to diffuse the conflict rather than add fuel to the fire. He likes to smile, laugh, play, and joke around. He's always the one to go to when in you have a problem and will be more than happy to help you. That is...until the sun goes down. The moon being his biggest memory jogger. Whenever he sees it, he remembers them and what they did to him and his family. When that happens, he can't control his rage and anger.

Strengths: He's best at what he does, that being his influence over earth. He's been studying for as long as he's been alive and knows how to do things with earth people never even though could happen.

Flaws: He's easily manipulated and very naive, like a level ten push-over. He will do anything to make others happy, even if that means hurting himself in the process. But, when night time comes, memories of his past overwhelm him and he goes near crazy. He usually tries to distance himself from others when that happens.

History: I'd rather his history be revealed as the story progresses. Don't worry, it will be quite obvious from his actions and what he does while he thinks people aren't looking.

Other: Most people have no idea why such a nice guy such as Ridic would be on the Dark side, but, as time goes on, you will notice his true motives. There's more to him than what they eye can see. Don't be surprised if you can't find him at night.

Up for love: Yes.
A pale imitator of a girl in the sky.

180 Reviews

Reviews: 180
Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:55 pm
Cspr says...

(I shall do a dude because you're missing dudes and my girls always end up whiny, flamboyant, or insane. Eh.)

Name: K.J. Sinclare
Side (Light or Dark): Light
Element: Fire
Appearance (Pictures are optional, I don't mind if you use one or not. However a description is mandatory): Tall, wiry. Shaggy and wild dark hair, amber eyes, tanned skin. Scars up his arms, random and jagged, rather than, say, slashes. Facial features are sharp and stand out. He seems to be a random love child of Italian, Cherokee, English, and African-American...and that's the best you can put it.
Personality: Fierce, cut-throat, and cunning. Could shift to either side if he wanted, but, quite frankly, he likes to be miserable--alone. Generally harsh and grating on people, pushing them to be "their best", but he can be nice to some weaker people. It all depends on how you act to him first. He's generally not known as "cuddly" however. He also doesn't like help.
Strengths: He's physically strong and he can, on occasion, "convince someone white is black and black is white". He's a dang good liar, in other words. He's also good at being in control; rather of circumstances than people.
Flaws: He's mentally weak, little things can set him off and he is quite eccentric about, quote unquote, "neatness". He also tends to push people away, no matter what he does--he isn't one to change for another. He also has a relatively horrific singing voice, but, since he's not human, he doesn't really care. Honestly, it was just one time with this pesky female human...and she wanted him to try to do something stupid... He has a fifty/fifty rating of making good decisions, in other words. He can also be swayed...rather easily.
History (This is optional if you'd like. I know that sometimes it's better to learn a characters history through the story, but please don't change things throughout. Know your characters history, but I won't ask you to tell us at first is you don't want to): For a while, he thought he was normal. That's about it. He never had a good relationship with his father and he got his strangeness from his mother. He has formally declared himself to be a Southern boy; even if it makes no sense, especially since he doesn't have an accent and is weirdly squeamish for a guy, even if he does kill neatly and quietly...
Other: He has a fondness for human guns, rather than using his powers. His best friend while he thought he was human was also, ironically enough, a pyromaniac. He still misses the "scrawny little Nazi zombie".
Up for love: Depends...on a lot...like, how far you are willing to go to appease him and whether or not... Well, let's just say he claims to have never dated anyone. Ever.
My SPD senses are tingling.

202 Reviews

Reviews: 202
Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:58 pm
Octave says...

Guys, archived storybooks are currently inactive. <3 If you want to resurrect this storybook, PM me and I'll move it back to storybooks. ^^
"The moral of this story, is that if I cause a stranger to choke to death for my amusement, what do you think I’ll do to you if you don’t tell me who ordered you to kill Colosimo?“

-Boardwalk Empire

Love, get out of my way.

Dulcinea: 2,500/50,000

The very worst use of time is to do very well what need not be done at all.
— Benjamin Tregoe