Writing once a day keeps the voices away, and I've created a blog all about it: Daily Dose. ...and I'm now trying to create a user group based on the idea! Tell me if you're interested!
Hermione, shut your ungodly, lopsided mouth and quit interrupting! 20 points from Gryffindor. You know, for the brightest witch of your age you can sure be a dumba** sometimes. *smiles* 10 points to Dumbledore!
We can start right now. You can do the first post if you want to.
Writing once a day keeps the voices away, and I've created a blog all about it: Daily Dose. ...and I'm now trying to create a user group based on the idea! Tell me if you're interested!
I only know that learning to believe in the power of my own words has been the most freeing experience of my life. It has brought me the most light. And isn't that what a poem is? A lantern glowing in the dark. — Elizabeth Acevedo, The Poet X