Sneaking away

52 posts1, 2, 3, 4
Random avatar
Gender Female
Points 7273
Reviews 45
Yeah, && now you're asking "i thought you quit."I'm confused...lol




User avatar
Gender Other
Points 4759
Reviews 39
yeah cause you quit and now you want to make another character. I mean if you quit why come back if you want to stay in the story book use the character you made you can change her to make her the way you want if you want to do that




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 15580
Reviews 324
Okay guys chill. Just dance quit. Bolt took her character. Now she wants back in. Am I right?
“One sees clearly only with the heart. Anything essential is invisible to the eyes”
~ The Little Prince~




User avatar
Gender Other
Points 4759
Reviews 39
yes that would sum it up




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 15580
Reviews 324
Well let her back in! What's the issue?
“One sees clearly only with the heart. Anything essential is invisible to the eyes”
~ The Little Prince~




Random avatar
Gender Female
Points 7273
Reviews 45
Wait someone took my character????




User avatar
Gender Other
Points 4759
Reviews 39
she can i would just like her to take the character she already made instead of making a new one




Random avatar
Gender Female
Points 7273
Reviews 45
Um, I never said I wanted to make a new one. I want to keep my old one...the girl??? Remember??? That's who I was talking bout all along,




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 15580
Reviews 324
oh wow
“One sees clearly only with the heart. Anything essential is invisible to the eyes”
~ The Little Prince~




User avatar
Gender Other
Points 4759
Reviews 39
oh
sorry
sure you can have her back, man i feel like an idiot




Random avatar
Gender Female
Points 7273
Reviews 45




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 15580
Reviews 324
:D
“One sees clearly only with the heart. Anything essential is invisible to the eyes”
~ The Little Prince~




Random avatar
Gender Female
Points 7273
Reviews 45




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1121
Reviews 57
You guys crack me up!! I got a=my siblings laughing just reading this out loud. Maybe we should make a DT (discussion thread).




User avatar
Gender Other
Points 4759
Reviews 39
i know i was going to make one later tonight



I always knew that deep down in every human heart, there is mercy and generosity. No one is born hating another person because of the color of his skin, or his background, or his religion. People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught to love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite.
— Nelson Mandela, Long Walk to Freedom