I sighed and looked down at her. I carried her to my room and laid her down on the bed. I started cooking anything I thought she might like. I rented a whole bunch of movies for her. I sighed.
My heart sped up at her touch, and I groaned. I still wanted her. I loved the feel of her. I loved her being close to me. I just loved being with her and pleasuring her. "Please give me something to do!" I begged.
I walked back in with a glass of water. I stare at her longingly, but push those thoughts out of my mind. "Here you go. anything else you want? I practically made every receipe for food I have."
Remember: when people tell you something’s wrong or doesn’t work for them, they are almost always right. When they tell you exactly what they think is wrong and how to fix it, they are almost always wrong. — Neil Gaiman