I had to find someone to help me, this just wasn't natural. It's not like it was mating session or anything so why were there so many werewolfs out? I needed to find a vampire... exactly like me.
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky
Then you are my star... ™
He hated this, but he had no choice. They were watching. And if he didn't act like the perfect #2 they'd kill him and everyone else. It didn't matter he hadn't loved someone since Mimi, but he ended up killing her.
She didn't know why he as asking her to the ball he'd been a hermet pretty much since he had killed Mimi. She was the only one who knew it too, so why was he asking her? She was sure now that it was just a for-show thing. He was the second in command after all, he had to go and dance and make like he was enjoying himself.
That usually never bothered her before, why was it now?
I walked out of the alley, whatever the hell was after me probably wouldn't follow me. I growled deep within my throat. I went into a dress shoppe. I wasn't looking for anything just browsing.
*someone help! I' so lost*
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky
Then you are my star... ™
Every time I’ve gotten feedback that was hard to take it was usually hard to take because there was truth in it and I didn’t like that (or didn’t want to receive it). That’s not to say all harsh feedback is good or that we should be harsh for harshness’ sake, but learning to absorb truth without letting it break your inner core/break you is a lifelong skill that keeps your mind elastic and open to learning. — soundofmind