z

Young Writers Society

Arabian Knights

52 Reviews

Reviews: 52
Sat Sep 15, 2007 8:02 pm
ELven-Maiden says...

Jhadi laughed. Arabian girls were very different than English girls. He supposed it was the harsh desert climate.

"What can I do?" he asked Alla, glancing around the ship.
Last edited by ELven-Maiden on Sun Sep 16, 2007 9:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Give me time, i'll crit your work XD I promise.
GO HORACE!
I have some IA on Venus, but I don't know how long it'll last. my com's getting crushed.
"Show me a sane man and I will cure him for you."~Carl Jung, psychologist and psychiatrist.

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Sat Sep 15, 2007 8:05 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Alla

"Whatever you find to do, I ain't ever really been on a ship before, so I wouldn't know." She replied with a smile,

*arabian girls are different then arabian girls?? WHAT?*
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

52 Reviews

Sun Sep 16, 2007 9:15 pm
ELven-Maiden says...

*lol sorry. It's been changed. My little brother was in my lap distracting me when I wrote that.*

Jhadi glanced around, then glanced up at the crow's nest. No one was up there, and it would probably be smart to look for land.

But before he climbed up, he noticed the captain tied to the mast. "oh, hello," he said sardonically.

The man answered back, but Jhadi ignroed him and started climbing up the mast.
GO HORACE!
I have some IA on Venus, but I don't know how long it'll last. my com's getting crushed.
"Show me a sane man and I will cure him for you."~Carl Jung, psychologist and psychiatrist.

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 2631
Mon Sep 17, 2007 5:20 pm
Rydia says...

Kalilah

"I bet this ship hasn't been cleaned properly in years," I mumbled as I inspected the deck.

"What are yeh talkin' about? That deck's scrubbed e'ery single day," The captain huffed.

"Ah but not properly and there are no curtains in your cabin or wallpaper or ornaments or anything."

"And what do yer propose teh do about it?"

"Have you clean. I mean if we set you free there's a good chance you could jump over board but I wouldn't mind that so much and I already threw all the weapons but the ones we're carrying over. What say you crew?" I turned with a hearty grin and held aloft one of the horrid cutlasses.
Writing Gooder

~Previously KittyKatSparklesExplosion15~

The light shines brightest in the darkest places.

52 Reviews

Wed Sep 19, 2007 11:49 pm
ELven-Maiden says...

Jhadi laughed from his perch on top of the mast as the "crew" cheered Kalilah's judgment. He wanted to see the captains face, but he couldn't from his position. Fingering the crack between the sole of his boot and the fabric, he resolved to make sure the mans stayed on deck. This was too much fun.
GO HORACE!

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Sep 20, 2007 5:05 pm
Rydia says...

Kalilah

I cut the captain free and he immediately lunged forward, attempting to grab the cutlass. I ducked out of the way and we soon had him surrounded, the swords held to his throat.

"I think he preferred being tied up," Alla commented.

"Yeh can't blame me fer tryin'," The captain objected.

"Okay so you tried and now you can see you have no chance," Jhadi called with a proud grin. "So now you're going to get down and scrub the deck." The captain grimaced in distaste but one of the girls prodded him with her sword and, grumbling, he grabbed a bucket and scrubbing brush.
Writing Gooder

52 Reviews

Thu Sep 27, 2007 2:08 am
ELven-Maiden says...

Jhadi smiled and squinted at the horizon. "Where are we, where is Arabia, how do we get back without crashing, and how in the world are we supposed to tell North from South?"
GO HORACE!

110 Reviews

Thu Sep 27, 2007 9:34 am
TNCowgirl says...

"You use the North star at night, and I don't know the day part." Alla said, "You were talkin to the captain right?"

"Yup." Jadi replied,

"So, answer him captain." Alla said sternly.
Want a Readers crit???

52 Reviews

Mon Oct 01, 2007 12:07 am
ELven-Maiden says...

The captain scowled, but he jerked his head in the direction in the sun. "It's dippin' low," he muttered. "Towards the West."

Jhadi smiled. "Thank, you, cap'n. I appreciate your willingness to help."
GO HORACE!

270 Reviews

Reviews: 270
Thu Jan 24, 2008 3:42 pm
Alice says...

Okay since this is kinda dead and the knights are back in Arabia so the whole love story plot is *throws out window* we're gonna do a time lapse until they're back!

I just don't know how to do that!

Somebody else gets to!!!! Just save it!
I just lost the game.

52 Reviews

Thu Jan 24, 2008 8:19 pm
ELven-Maiden says...

XD

Jordan sighed and gently stroked Relda's crest feathers, frustrated. Teh falcon shifted under his tense fingers and started to mutter to herself nervously. She had never been separated from her master for this long, Jordan realized, and shdidn't really like Jordan. he remembered with a smile the day he had bought her for Jahdi, when she had bit him so hard he considered killing her himself.

But the laughter was short-lived. The thought had brought back other memories in England, most of which he shared with Jahdi.

He couldn't go back to England without his squire, and he certainly couldn't leave when these poor people needed their wives and daughters back.

Yet he didn't know what to do about it. he didn't know how to work a boat, and even if he did, where would he start?

*All I's got....srry.*
GO HORACE!

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Jan 24, 2008 9:09 pm
Rydia says...

Sir Nicholas

"Greetings, sir knight," Jordan turned and the falcon flapped its wings fiercely as I made a shallow bow.

"Sir Nicholas," Jordan greeted me, relieved. He stroked the falcon across its crest which seemed to calm it a little.

"Are we ready to travel then?" I asked.

"Travel? And how do you attend to accomplish that?" Jordan asked sceptically.

"Any way possible," I replied. "And we can start by riding to the docks. I believe sir Richard and sir Warren will be accompanying us."
Writing Gooder

110 Reviews

Fri Jan 25, 2008 12:13 am
TNCowgirl says...

**I'll post when I get time, I have a dance to get ready for tomorrow. :D, stupid procrastination, I have to go back and reread some stuff to remember who my girl was falling for. :D, I think I'll still steal him. **
Want a Readers crit???

I am deeply disturbed by your ability to meow.
— Carina