z

Young Writers Society

Black River

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Sat Dec 22, 2007 3:28 am
Kitty says...

Kisa sat on the wall in her werecat form, watching the banshees. She laughed as one took a human. She wasn't scared at all. She would rather die than live in this world. She had been in this situation many times before and knew the best escape route. She could easily save herself, but decide against it. Instead she jumped off the wall and ran to the nearest werewolf.

"Call your friends." She told it.

"Why should I?" He growled.

"You want to get out of here don't you, silly?" She giggled and patted him on the head. The werewolf still looked uncertain as he called out to his friends.
A room without books is as a body without a soul.
---Cicero

Merry Christmas Yall!!

84 Reviews

Reviews: 84
Thu Jan 10, 2008 1:05 am
Knurla says...

She chuckled as the loud cry of the Banshees screamed over the little village. The two people in the alleyway had spotted her, and being cautious. Good idea. She thought.

"Aww, I wanted to stay and play, but something more interesting showed up." Her head turned slightly to look over her shoulder. "I guess I'll come back later then, hm?" With a tinkle of her skirt, she dissapeared behind a swirl of pink smoke.

trust your heart if the seas catch fire (and live by love though the stars walk backward)
— E.E. Cummings