z

Young Writers Society

Secrets

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Tue Dec 25, 2007 8:00 pm
Kitty says...

Name- Alison Bently (Adam's little sister. If you don't mind.)

Occupation- Senior in a Texas High School, Barrel Racer, Horse Trainer, Guest at the wedding

Age- 18 Years old

Appearance- Image

Secrets- Knows who the murderer is.
A room without books is as a body without a soul.
---Cicero

Merry Christmas Yall!!

111 Reviews

Reviews: 111
Wed Dec 26, 2007 12:09 am
Gladius says...

If someone wants to be the murderer, do we say in the secrets section or do we have to PM you, Rory? *is debating joining this storybook*
When Heroes fall and the Sacred Blade is captured, can Evil be stopped?~The Wings of Darkness

I'm also ZeldaMoogle on Fanfiction.net!

"Funny is a formula for which there are a million variables, and it is impossible to backtrack unless, possibly, you make a living out of it."~Rosey Unicorn

114 Reviews

Reviews: 114
Wed Dec 26, 2007 12:50 am
View Likes
RoryLegend says...

Rory-
either one is fine...you should definatly join! LOL
All you need is 20 seconds of insane courage, and I promise you something great will come of it.

-Benjamin Mee

111 Reviews

Wed Dec 26, 2007 1:41 am
Gladius says...

Ok...it's my first time in storybook, so wish me luck!

Name: Tatiana (usually called Tanya)

Occupation: A mysterious girl who majored in biological engineering/genetics

Description: Brown hair, but if the light catches it right it's red like bronze. Pale green eyes, usually wearing a green shirt, jeans, and keeps a knife in her pocket (possible murder weapon?). But for the wedding...how about a dark green blazer, white button down, and black pants.

secret: The Murderer, motive: ex-girlfriend of the groom (jealousy)

That's all I've got for now...will edit when I can think of more. XD Don't start the reception without me, and an idea for why she's here would be good, too- besides to kill someone. Maybe she's got a grudge against the *dead* person?
Last edited by Gladius on Sat Dec 29, 2007 6:54 pm, edited 3 times in total.
When Heroes fall and the Sacred Blade is captured, can Evil be stopped?~The Wings of Darkness

"Funny is a formula for which there are a million variables, and it is impossible to backtrack unless, possibly, you make a living out of it."~Rosey Unicorn

114 Reviews

Reviews: 114
Wed Dec 26, 2007 1:48 am
RoryLegend says...

She could be an ex girlfriend of the groom's. Ooh double murder LOL
All you need is 20 seconds of insane courage, and I promise you something great will come of it.

-Benjamin Mee

111 Reviews

Wed Dec 26, 2007 2:25 am
Gladius says...

yay! Perfect! *adds it into character's profile* I'll try to find a pic, too, but I doubt it will happen...

You must never give into despair. Allow yourself to slip down that road, and you surrender to your lowest instincts. In the darkest times, hope is something you give yourself. That is the meaning of inner strength.
— Uncle Iroh