z

Young Writers Society

stuck at sea

28 Reviews

Reviews: 28
Wed Dec 19, 2007 4:14 am
helpless42 says...

this takes place in a time that never really exsited. woman were alway treated equally and this is before all the times or cars and what not. She was raised by pirates and is now woling on a ship. durring a storm she is tossed over board and another pirate ship picks her up. the7y use her to find the other ship and try to sink it. they make a bargin with each other and she is sold as a slave.

164 Reviews

Reviews: 164
Thu Dec 20, 2007 12:24 am
AyumiGosu17 says...

Hmmm... let me help you out here.

Include a profile and some rules, like no god-like characters, no killing other characters without permission, and so forth.

Name: Adrianne (Adri) Perdue, but goes by Rogue on the ship
Appearance: tall, lanky, curvy, strong; waist length blonde hair kept in a ponytail; blue-grey eyes
Family: none
History: you'll find out, :D

Get it?

And yes, I'm joining.
"Neglect not the gift that is in thee, which was given thee by prophecy, with the laying on of the hands of the presbytery." Timothy 4:14 KJV

185 Reviews

Reviews: 185
Thu Dec 20, 2007 12:43 am
piepiemann22 says...

(I'm in)

Name- James Raget (Many call him Raget, only a few call him James.)

Age- 25

Appearance- http://sigilea.deviantart.com/art/pirate-21580060

Family- A younger brother who serves as a cabin boy on a navel ship. He placed him there so he could make an honest living.

History- His father was a master blacksmith. He was killed in a pirate raid and James was left to look aster his younger brother. He joined a pirate crew to pay for food, but got him a job as a cabin boy and left.

Personality- Very aloof and laid back. He can think clearly in difficult situation. His heart is a mystery for he will sometimes show mercy and other times he be merciless.
I will always fight back, no matter what.

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Thu Dec 20, 2007 4:38 am
TNCowgirl says...

Name: Tara
Appearance: http://cushart.deviantart.com/art/Pirate-58163433 short, but tough, strong too. She has a mean exterior but is kinda nice at times. But she can be meaner then a hurt mountain lion.
History: you'll see
Last edited by TNCowgirl on Thu Dec 20, 2007 5:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

116 Reviews

Reviews: 116
Thu Dec 20, 2007 5:18 pm
Maybe says...

*Wait...TN and Ayumi are the same person! Someone needs to change their name!*

Name: Elijah Tang

Position/Status: Pirate

Appearance: Dirty blond, slightly curled hair and dark brown eyes. Stands about 6' 1" and is strong but has a slim, graceful build.

Personality: He can be serious at times, but is usually goofy and witty. He the type of person who will help if he feels like it, but usually stands back, watches, and makes jokes. He has a nasty temper, but it takes a lot to bring it out.

History: He was orphaned when he was twelve, and found the only work that would take him: Piracy.

Abilities: Very flexible, athletic, and agile. Can run fast and is an experienced fighter.

Weapons: Cutlass and pistol

Family: A younger sister, but he hasn't seen her in years.
Be the cartoon heart. Light a fire, light a spark. Light a fire, flame in my heart. We'll run wild, we'll be glowing in the dark.

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Thu Dec 20, 2007 5:32 pm
TNCowgirl says...

**Sorry I forgot to change the name :D, whoops :P. It is fixed now **
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

114 Reviews

Reviews: 114
Sun Dec 23, 2007 2:46 am
RoryLegend says...

Name: Leeanna

Species: half mermaid

appearance/history: long black hair, purple fin where her legs would be (only when she is completely submerged in water, gets sick if she is not around water much so has stayed aboard a pirate ship for some time, can control the sea if she puts her mind to it, keeps her identity a secret (the being mermaid part) because a mermaids heart is very valuable

personality: keeps to herself, gives good advice, gets frustrated easily
All you need is 20 seconds of insane courage, and I promise you something great will come of it.

-Benjamin Mee

In the past I would definitely say who you would find inside. Not so much today. Place is bonkers …. As is everywhere
— Greg Specter