Reviews: 164
Fri Dec 14, 2007 2:41 am
AyumiGosu17 says...

Ayumi

I looked up at the sound of this voice.

"Who is it?" I asked.

Jin moved to get up; I pushed him down again. "Don't you dare."

The new arrival answered me. "Isumi. I can help you...I see he's not fit."

I nodded, but my mind was screaming. Could I trust this guy?

"Let him in, Haku."
"Neglect not the gift that is in thee, which was given thee by prophecy, with the laying on of the hands of the presbytery." Timothy 4:14 KJV

185 Reviews

Reviews: 185
Fri Dec 14, 2007 2:58 am
piepiemann22 says...

Isumi slowly entered and knelt next to the man. Clasping his hands together her began to gather chakra.

"What are you going to do?"

"Relax. I'm of the dragon clan of Konoha. I have a healing jutsu, but it'll take a lot out of me and he won't be able to fight for about 24 hours. Still, it's better then having him here for longer."

Closing his eyes he began to gather more and more chakra. Quickly he started to make hand signs. he preformed them so fast the girl was slightly shocked. At last he was finished and he ended on dragon. "Dragon art, holy style. Cleansing white dragon."

A white dragon began to flow out of Isumi. Focusing he channeled it into the man. he took a sigh of relief and slowly sat up. Once he released the jutsu he nearly collapsed from exhaustion.
I will always fight back, no matter what.

164 Reviews

Fri Dec 14, 2007 3:22 am
AyumiGosu17 says...

Ayumi

I dropped beside the man as he swayed dangerously. I could tell that the jutsu had taken a lot out of him.

But how much? I used my Dragon Sight jutsu - a jutsu all my own - to see the chakra levels in his body. It was nearly diminished.

"Haku, get my bag!" I spoke as I steadied Isumi.

As my brother moved to the other side of the cabin, I could tell Jin was uneasy, maybe even jealous. He'd had a thing for me for a while now; I knew that much. And this...I hoped no bad would come of it.

"Here," Haku set my bag beside me.

"Thanks." It didn't take me long to find what I was looking for. I removed the glass vial from my bag, uncorked it, and held it out to Isumi. "It'll taste horrible, but it helps with chakra restoration. You're almost sapped!"

If I had to, I would hold the glass for him.
"Neglect not the gift that is in thee, which was given thee by prophecy, with the laying on of the hands of the presbytery." Timothy 4:14 KJV

185 Reviews

Reviews: 185
Fri Dec 14, 2007 9:15 pm
piepiemann22 says...

The girl forced Isumi to drink the entire bottle. When done he coughed and nearly got sick, "That's disgusting, but..." He staggered to his feet, "It did help."

The man on the floor stood up as well, stretching his back, "Thank you."

Isumi nodded and looked again at the girl, then here brother, "I need a place to stay the night. If it's not too much trouble I'd like to stay a day or two?"
I will always fight back, no matter what.

164 Reviews

Fri Dec 14, 2007 11:47 pm
AyumiGosu17 says...

Ayumi

I had to think about that one. A complete stranger, in this house? That was a bit much, but...

"Sure. Whatever."

I turned and picked up a small leather pouch.

"Haku, you're in charge. I'm going out to get some herbs and such."

I left before anyone could say another word.

I wondered why we put villains in our stories when we have plenty of them in real life; then I realized that maybe we wanted stories where the good guy wins.
— nogutsnoglory