z

Young Writers Society

Sada Revival

169 Reviews

Reviews: 169
Thu Dec 06, 2007 9:07 pm
Lethero says...

Lethero and the rest of the party continued traveling down the road. Lethero was wandering how he could convince the humans how to accept the Magical Creatures and he did not notice a lone travler ahead of him.

"Lethero," Sam calling him out of his thoughts, "there is what looks like and Elf with a small dragon, smaller than Fyra, ahead of us."

Lethero looked up and there was a person with bright red hair, pointed ears, but those eyes, they looked like Dragons. "He is no Elf," Lethero said, "he is a Drake. Be wary of him." Lethero walked forward and talked to the Drake directly. "Who are you?"
Fly, Fight, Win . . . in Air, Space, and Cyberspace.
-Air Force Mission Statement-

Integrity First
Service Before Self
Excellence In All We Do
~Air Force Core Values~

*Lethero*

66 Reviews

Reviews: 66
Fri Dec 07, 2007 3:20 am
sylverdawn says...

*one issue, my character is a girl*

Kal stiffened, she'd missed it when she was in the trees but now she could clearly see, that the group had magical creatures in it, this job might be more dangerous then she thought. "No one special, just a thief." She lowered the sword slightly, studying the group curiously, i've never met another magical creature, where did you guys come from?

The boy was about to answer when shouting rose up from the village. A group of ten or so young boys had rushed, they were waving pick axes around, like they thought that could hurt her. Kal grinned ferally, her pupils narrowing to vertical slits.

She sheathed the sword and then blasted the ground in front of the human boys with fire. "If you want to get the bounty on my head that badly, little village boys, then you, or someone else, will have to enter my domain."

Kal glance back at the group of travellers, she couldn't help but want to stay, for humans and magical creatures to be travelling together, she'd bet the story they could tell would be a doozy. Turning she ran off into the woods, Fire soaring beside her.
DANCE- Like no-one is watching
LOVE- Like you've never been hurt
SING- Like no-one is listening
LIVE- Like it's heaven on earth.

Please read and review my novel. The title is Fireborn. Here's the link.

novel.php?id=1157

And you have to flaunt the weird, my friends.
— Alex Fierro