z

Young Writers Society

Jurassic Park DT

141 Reviews

Reviews: 141
Fri Nov 09, 2007 2:09 am
MadHatter says...

yeah, this storybooks going along nicely. I think we all now who the bad guy is...Mother Nature. If that lightning bolt hadn't hit, than this part never would have happened. yeah, so if you don't want to continue in this, this is where you can write it. Also, if you want to ask me questions, do so in here.
Voldemort: You kids! If I ever find out who's calling I will tell the wizard law and you will go to wizard jail and then I'll kill you!

Harry Potter Puppet Pals - Wizard Swears

141 Reviews

Sat Nov 10, 2007 2:21 am
MadHatter says...

Yeah, I have this whole idea about the raptors picking off all the carnivores. I also planned out this scene where we're on a narrow natural bridge where two T-rexs are fighting all the raptors. I mean like two adult T-rex's fight hundreds of raptors on a strip of crumbling stone and earth about fifteen feet wide, about one hundred feet in the air. If you read this try to build up to that moment along with me
Voldemort: You kids! If I ever find out who's calling I will tell the wizard law and you will go to wizard jail and then I'll kill you!

141 Reviews

Sat Nov 10, 2007 4:17 am
MadHatter says...

If anyone knows how to place a Microsoft word document on this thread, please tell me how so I can put the map of JP2 on here.

141 Reviews

Sat Nov 10, 2007 4:39 am
MadHatter says...

oh, and I have a feeling no ones going to read this so yeah, whatever. I also find it funny that everytime I create a DT, my storybook dies.

713 Reviews

Reviews: 713
Sat Nov 10, 2007 5:10 am
BigBadBear says...

Hey! Uh, I know how to put the map on.

It's just like doing an advanced critique. You upload your document where it says like...idk...just a minute.

You upload it where it says Filename. You click browse and go through and find it on your comp, and then submit it. We will be able to download it onto our comps.

Well, I'll try to get to the crumbling bridge part, but where are the humans? Let's try and figure that out before we get to the climax.
Just write -- the rest of life will follow.

Would love help on this.

141 Reviews

Sat Nov 10, 2007 5:25 am
MadHatter says...

Well, the main compound was attacked by raptors and that Fred or Frank guy shut it off by knocking over a computer on accident. I'm not going to put the map on right now because well frankly I haven't finished it.

141 Reviews

Sat Nov 10, 2007 5:54 am
MadHatter says...

They won't allow the extension

141 Reviews

Sat Nov 10, 2007 6:06 am
MadHatter says...

here you go

Poetry comes alive to me through recitation.
— Natalie Merchant