z

Young Writers Society

Legion of Evil

141 Reviews

Reviews: 141
Fri Sep 21, 2007 4:02 pm
MadHatter says...

'ello reader. This is another MadHatter storybook. This ones pretty much a story about superheroes living normal lives. Let's begin:

Story:
After the great battle in New York, the Legion of Evil was defeated and all seemed well. Earth no longer needed superheroes because Supervillians were destroyed. Soon the superheroes dissapeared, becoming everday citizens. Soon, superheroes were believed to be only a legend, and legend became fiction, fiction becoming just a whisper. But even through the generations, power remained. And soon, the great-great-great grandchildren of these fantastic warriors will need to rise again to fight the evil that should be dead.

Rules
-NO GOD MODDING
-No invicible characters or original heroes. These people are teenage kids that have no clue they have powers or that they're like anyone else
-One character a piece, please.
-Please have posts in 3RD PERSON!!!!
-No killing others characters, but you can have others kill you
-Please be heroes not villians, we only need a few and I'm going to be one.
-No posts like "I'm confused" or "I have no clue what to post". If you have no clue what to post, DON'T POST!
-Please use a profile (You can use mine for a template)

Name: Dark Flame
Powers: Flying, Flame powers
Apperance: Black and Blood red clothes.
Bio: Leader of the Legion of Evil, thought to be dead
(Post later...got to go)
Voldemort: You kids! If I ever find out who's calling I will tell the wizard law and you will go to wizard jail and then I'll kill you!

Harry Potter Puppet Pals - Wizard Swears

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Fri Sep 21, 2007 4:18 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Name: (ok, so the other was kinda long) Silence
Every day name: Senna Anderson
Powers: She controls plants, make them grow and all that jazz, and can heal from anything, unless something is in her neck, as long as it is there she can't heal.
Apperance: Jeans, tee shirt, tomboy but can out girl any prep. Long brown hair, flashing blue eyes, tan, skinny athletic build, tough as heck
Bio: She was adopted at a young age and doesn't know who she is,
Last edited by TNCowgirl on Fri Sep 21, 2007 4:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

75 Reviews

Reviews: 75
Fri Sep 21, 2007 4:26 pm
Jules the jester says...

Super name: Shadow
Normal name: Jon Frend
Powers: Distort light about himself so that he becomes 'invisible'. Can control forces i.e. pressure, gravity to some extent(cant fly but can slow others decents)
Appearance: tall with black hair.
Man:George look at this.
George: look at what?
Man: Ha made you look!
George: Idiot!

75 Reviews

Reviews: 75
Fri Sep 21, 2007 4:32 pm
Jules the jester says...

Jon walked along the corridors of his school. He had a free period or as his teachers would call it, A study period. Moving to a vending machine he put the coins in and pressed the button for DR Pepper.
SOLD OUT
he punched the machine. It was the only soft drink he drank. looking around he spotted someone screwing teh top back onto there bottle.
Exerting a little bit of pressure on the bottle he began to crumple it. It didnt take much.

He almost forgot to get hjis money back before leaving as the Dr Pepper drinker looked at the crushed bottle bewildered.
Man:George look at this.
George: look at what?
Man: Ha made you look!
George: Idiot!

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Fri Sep 21, 2007 6:42 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Senna walked threw the halls of her school, walked past a dying plant and carefully ran her hand above it. Smiling as it grew again. She kept walking and turned a corner quickly, she was thirsty, and there was a drink machine around the corner. She ran into a tall guy and stumbled back onto the ground.

'I really need to slow down when I come around corners.' She thought to herself. Her hand stung, it had jammed against the wall breaking her pinky. She winced as she pulled her hand close to her and looked up at the guy.

"Sorry," She muttered,

*Sorry, I don't know enough about your charactor to be able to talk him.*
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

141 Reviews

Reviews: 141
Sat Sep 22, 2007 1:17 am
MadHatter says...

The large crater was silent as usual. Nothing stirred except the occasional bird or animal. "Things were just as they should be."Thought a large crow sitting near his home. This was a peaceful day. No humans, no cars, no-
He was cut off by a huge screaming sound. The earth began to shake and the sky grew dark. A huge swirling vortex of clouds slowly appeared. The crow tried to hold on to the branch he was sitting on, but at last he could not. He let go and was sucked to his death in the vortex. The moment he was in it all stopped. As if the rock had been turned to water, a large crystalline form floated up to the surface. It contained a man, still on fire, and obiviously evil.
The crystal began to crack. Large chunks of crystal flew off in every direction. The man dragged himself out, gasping and choking."Am I?" He looked down at himself. "I am. I really am. I'M FREE!!" He screamed the word "free" with such evilness that even the devil himself would have shuddered. The man's eyes glowed blood red. "Soon the Legion will be reborn. Soon everyone will cower at my name. Dark Fire."
Voldemort: You kids! If I ever find out who's calling I will tell the wizard law and you will go to wizard jail and then I'll kill you!

Harry Potter Puppet Pals - Wizard Swears

life is so much better with tater tots
— AilahEvelynMae